AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2023: Collingwood v Brisbane

Who will be premiers?

• Magpies

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Lions

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind Collingwood so don't really care too much who wins this. More mates support the Pies so would be good for them to win it but I do love an underdog story too.

Any plans for the day? Usual for me, BBQ and beers and then out to Swan St afterwards. Hope the weather is good too, usually is on GF day 👍

I’ll be watching in WA.
Last time I did that, Eagles beat the Pies so I’ll be hoping for the same result this time with the Lions getting up.

I was thinking of going to a pub but it looks like I'll be home alone again.

I'm going up to the bush and hoping my live stream holds together on a projector.

Don't mind Collingwood so don't really care too much who wins this. More mates support the Pies so would be good for them to win it but I do love an underdog story too.

Any plans for the day? Usual for me, BBQ and beers and then out to Swan St afterwards. Hope the weather is good too, usually is on GF day 👍
Always have the BBQ on Grandy day

BBQ at a mates place. Then to the city....grand final day has tended towards large the last decade.

Honestly not sure who to go for. Both teams would be deserving winners, Pies better the last two years but the Lions have been up there for 4 years now. Actually having a similar run to Port in 2001-2004.

Don't mind the Pies and Pendles is probably my fave opposition player. He'd deserve a second flag.

Lions are great to watch and have very few un-likeable players.

Sometimes I have to wait til the first goal is scored to work out who I'm going for lol.

I’ll be going for Brisbane because I don’t think I need to see Collingwood win another one. Barracking for a good game more than anything though, nothing worse than a fizzer on grand final day like we had last year.

BBQ at a mates place. Then to the city....grand final day has tended towards large the last decade.

Honestly not sure who to go for. Both teams would be deserving winners, Pies better the last two years but the Lions have been up there for 4 years now. Actually having a similar run to Port in 2001-2004.

Don't mind the Pies and Pendles is probably my fave opposition player. He'd deserve a second flag.

Lions are great to watch and have very few un-likeable players.

Sometimes I have to wait til the first goal is scored to work out who I'm going for lol.
So funny re first goal. I am exactly the same!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for my absence for much of the 2023 season, folks. It’s been a tough year, with lots going on.

Anyway, I hope you are all well. I will be watching the final as a neutral and don’t mind which team wins. I just hope it’s a cracking game. The only teams I would actively cheer against are Carlton and Essendon. For different reasons those two rub me up the wrong way. Other than that I just want a good game. May the better team win.

Apologies for my absence for much of the 2023 season, folks. It’s been a tough year, with lots going on.

Anyway, I hope you are all well. I will be watching the final as a neutral and don’t mind which team wins. I just hope it’s a cracking game. The only teams I would actively cheer against are Carlton and Essendon. For different reasons those two rub me up the wrong way. Other than that I just want a good game. May the better team win.

Good to hear from you mate hopefully things are looking up now. And there's a good game ahead of us.

Collingwood have been unfortunately a lot more likeable than Carlton and Essendon for some reason the last few years. And much less sucessful than the other big team in Richmond in the last decade. Had a tough run too (5 points GF loss in 2018, 4 point PF loss in 2019, 1 point PF loss last year).

I blame Darcy Moore and Pendles. Daicos' are good eggs also.

It's a tough one. Still unsure which way I'll go.

Thankfully will be asleep then helping my brother in law move house.

Go Fitzroy, you dumped one neighbour, now dump the other!

Back