2018 Australia vs India - 1st T20I @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to get the win but need to work on that death bowling... a lot of trash served up tonight and you won’t win consistently bowling that.

Is Stoinis in Warnie's hypothetical test team yet?

I'd rather him than MMarsh at least!

I'll take a punt on him rather than picking Marsh for his usual rubbish

Stoinis the iceman. Saves the day. Can we bring back Cummins and Starc next game please.

No thank you. Let them play the Shield game which they need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would rather treat every game as equal though. Always nice to beat India no matter what form of the game

Both those bowlers need bowling especially Starc, 4 overs is not a workload. They need 40-60 overs going into that first test.

Is it even a match thread if BombersNo1 doesn't tell you what he stands to win (or lose) on the game?

Can I join in?

I got $2.75 on the Aussies after the first couple wickets dropped. Only a tiny punt though. Just for interest.

Crowd didn't look like very few to me.
75000 expected at the MCG!

According to the Fox commentators anyway.

Will believe it when I see it but would be fantastic.

Crowd didn't look like very few to me.

Let me rephrase that...very few AUSTRALIANS care. 90% of the crowd were Indian fans.

I'd rather those bowlers be in form for the test series. Bowlers need to be match hardened. Bowling in a t20 doesn't help this. They need more bowling. Both are coming off long layoffs.

We need them in form for the test matches. Very few care about a t20 series

T20I is still an international match, this team is representing Australia at the top level, we should be playing our best players and playing to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back