Draft Watcher 2018 Big Footy Phantom Draft - Trial Run

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toby Bedford

Victoria Country | Dandenong Stingrays | 176 cm | 65 kg

Bedford has been playing mostly as a half forward for Country and Dandenong from what I've seen and heard, playing bits in the middle and sometimes inside 50. Despite his size Bedford has a very strong core and isn't brought to ground easily from what I've seen, but he doesn't seem to find a lot of the ball and doesn't hit the scoreboard a whole lot which is why he's in this range. I like how he doesn't really panic with ball in hand and his ability to find a player inside 50.

Melbourne have picked Shane McAdam, Isaac Quaynor, and Bedford so far, with one pick left.
Snoop Dog

Pick 71. West Coast - Tom Medhat. 190cm. 81 kg. West Perth.

Medhat is an interesting prospect as he has some traits that are going to be hard for recruiting staff to ignor.
The first thing you notice is that he has clean hands and is skilful.
For a guy his size he is pretty quick across the ground and also covers some territory around the ground.
At his size and speed he is going to be a tricky match up.
At this stage of his career he is a third tall forward option he has a good set of sticky hands that marks well and is an accurate shot at goal.

With Oscar Allen and Waterman West Coast are not short of his type but with The Frenchman on the way out a bit of cover isn’t a bad thing.
I also think given Medhat’s skill set he may have some positional versatility down the track.

He is a academy kid that’s available for Fremantle as he is of Irianian extraction.
Any chance of a kpd?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Any chance of a kpd?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

If there was one worth the pick YES otherwise no point in reaching.
Keep you knickers on its a mock FFS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back