2018 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayshaw coming 3rd makes me lose the most trust in the Brownlow from any result ever. What an embarrassment.
Ugh, the same overreaction every year. Priddis won the Brownlow four years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does Priddis have to do with anything? He had an amazing year that year and deserved it.
Brayshaw's had an amazing year too, every year someone goes OTT about someone finishing too high and says 'worst ever'.

What does Priddis have to do with anything? He had an amazing year that year and deserved it.
Brayshaw's had an amazing year too, every year someone goes OTT about someone finishing too high and says 'worst ever'.

So is Martin flashing a White Power hand sign, or just an a-ok...?
zero chance of winning. I am assuming he is flashing it to Cotchins mrs as he promised to buy her a car if he won

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Happy for umpires to continue to pick votes but just broaden there thinking. Was never a big issue back in the day. Seems to be in the last 20 years that it's been really noticeable.
thats because we can all watch every game therefore making it more noticable

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Very surprised that Brayshaw came 3rd. He's a great young player and should have been taken before both Paddy and Petracca in hindsight but it's still pretty stunning he pulled that well?

Are Melbourne fans surprised? Thought Gawn would have won personally and expected Clayton to be close too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back