World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup-Group E Thread (Costa Rica, Serbia, Brazil, Switzerland)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the point with Foster.. there's no one to break up the talk. My god, just feel like he should be a coach, see how crap he would be at it and never be heard of again. Been away from the scenes for so long.

I just rewound to re-listen to that.
That needs to be preserved for future generations.

I am in hysterics listening to that utter tripe

I've gone to bed after that, but I can't sleep.

I've always thought he was a knob who just has stream of conscious emotional rants as opposed to anything well thought out, but this is just wow

What's the point with Foster.. there's no one to break up the talk. My god, just feel like he should be a coach, see how crap he would be at it and never be heard of again. Been away from the scenes for so long.
Blame the SBS budget cuts. Can't afford anyone better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aloisi and Schwarzer talking some sense on Optus. Both think Neymar should have been carded for his dive

Optus ACTUALLY has decent commentary and pre/post game talk. Just a pity their technical team is like a cage of monkeys not knowing a thing

The difference in commentary quality is astonishing

Optus ACTUALLY has decent commentary and pre/post game talk. Just a pity their technical team is like a cage of monkeys not knowing a thing

Foster just gave some ground breaking insight - as an attacking midfielder, your job is either to assist or score - groundbreaking stuff

Craig Foster just embarrassing himself. Calling it a clear penalty - sorry but that's one of the clearest dives you'll ever see and the only ridiculous decision is Neymar not getting a yellow.

Then goes on about Australia's lucky penalty again, when the Danish coach himself admitted it was a penalty.

He's one of these people that just goes off on a tangent and thinks if he says something enough it becomes true. Used to like him but an absolute embarrassment with those calls tonight. Laughable stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back