No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he drunk

When isn't the Slobbarian drunk? The yobbo is the most useless turkey drawing pay out of the AFL industry.

To calm down if I watch 360, I have to go to the MB 4th Estate Cult of Robbo Mega thread. Some wonderful satire there (excluding my heavy handed tosh) from the many hundreds of BF posters who agree the Slobbarian is putrid.

When isn't the Slobbarian drunk? The yobbo is the most useless turkey drawing pay out of the AFL industry.

To calm down if I watch 360, I have to go to the MB 4th Estate Cult of Robbo Mega thread. Some wonderful satire there (excluding my heavy handed tosh) from the many hundreds of BF posters who agree the Slobbarian is putrid.

I am finding Whateley just as grating these days.
Went from impartial observer just reporting the facts to another AFL crony.

I am finding Whateley just as grating these days.
Went from impartial observer just reporting the facts to another AFL crony.

He’s good til he starts talking about the tribunal and the MRP and all that crap. Then you can’t shut him up

Interesting exercise trying to name Saints players:

- Jack Steven
- Billings?
- Tim Membrey
- Sam Gilbert
- Geary
- Uhhh, is one of the Fishers still there?
- Montanga retired right?
- Oh yeah, the inferior McCartin brother

That's all I got.

gilbert still playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Jack Steven
- Billings?
- Tim Membrey
- Sam Gilbert
- Geary

That's all I got.

I also think it's funny that they hold the number 1 and 2 spots on the worst misses for goal this decade

That Mike Pyke memorial section on afl umpiring and their lack of conspiracies is the worst section

One of our greatest ever ruckmen and he's relegated to a section? He should have his own library!

- Jack Steven
- Billings?
- Tim Membrey
- Sam Gilbert
- Geary

That's all I got.

Acres...acres of nobodies.

Last edited:
Interesting discussion today on MMM with Roos regarding how we use our cap with our top ten players getting a good portion & how we thin it out down the bottom allowing us to bring in big fish on the odd occasion so the question raised was if we'd be able to afford Lynch for example & Roos said most definitely.
So no doubt McGovern would be in our sights.
McGovern an absolute ace and I think would fit right in at Swans. Seems a decent guy and definitely no dickhead.

1997: the last time Carlton played the Cats in Geelong. 21 years I kid you not!
That’s a freaking disgrace piece of favouritism.
The real AFL love child is obvious.
Nothing to do with favouritism , it's their home ground and only catered for about 25,000 , take it to the2 major venues and they get over 50,000 when Carlton were up and about . Why do you think we had games at ANZ !

Nothing to do with favouritism , it's their home ground and only catered for about 25,000 , take it to the2 major venues and they get over 50,000 when Carlton were up and about . Why do you think we had games at ANZ !

Our fixture at Alphabet Park is always close to capacity. Bigger crowds would be assured at either Eddieshead or the G.

But that's the thing Bedders, Carlton haven't been up and about for most of that 21 years and I know they still draw a half decent crowd, but with them being crap for so long there is no true justification.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back