Competitions 2018 Leadership Group Poll

Who is in the leadership group for 2018?

• Taylor Walker

Votes: 35 97.2%
  • Rory Sloane

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • Daniel Talia

Votes: 31 86.1%
  • Eddie Betts

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Matt Crouch

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard Douglas

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Bryce Gibbs

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Sam Jacobs

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Josh Jenkins

• Rory Laird

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Andy Otten

• Luke Brown

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Rory Atkins

• David Mackay

• Someone else!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Deaneus ran an elite campaign

Polling indicated that if i continued carrying on like an arseclown, and promised to be mean to interlopers, i was a shoe-in

Also had Kate Upton and Ryan Gosling shilling for me

Never in question really

Polling indicated that if i continued carrying on like an arseclown, and promised to be mean to interlopers, i was a shoe-in

Also had Kate Upton and Ryan Gosling shilling for me

Never in question really
Such a campaign seemed to work for Trump.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tex - captain
Sloane - co captain if staying, otherwise keeps vc.
Talia
M Crouch

Have all parts of the field covered.
Picked 3/4.

No issue with Lynch replacing Talia as rewarded good form. Also, went up a level when crunch time on the weekend, so appears to thrive with the responsibility.

I always thought the leadership group was mainly for onfield direction along with a few other responsibilities. So I am little surprised that we have no leader in the defensive area. Sure we have Talia and Laird who are obvious unstated leaders but I felt that someone down back should have been in the group.

Vary happy for Matt to be selected by the team as one of their leaders. Also happy that we didnt stuff around with Sloane being dropped from the group nor being made captain.

Culture demands ethics and not offering Sloane the captaincy to get hmi to stay demonstrates this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm one that is pleased to see a smaller leadership group, 7-8 man leadership groups are a joke

Matt Crouch deserves his spot, he not only gets the job done week in / week out on game day he has picked up where Thommo left off with working with our young mids like Poholke

In terms of no Sauce, Talia, Eddie or Gibbs, these blokes are senior players and should not need to be named in the leadership group to lead at training and on game day

Completely agree with this. As a long-term member of the SA CFS, I’ve always liked the saying that “you don’t need a voted position to be a leader, good leaders naturally lead”, and I know a fire brigade is different to a football club, but the principles of teamwork, mateship, and leadership remain the same. The point I’m trying to make is I think the senior players who aren’t in the leadership group this year will contribute as a leader like they always have. I’m very happy with the direction we’re taking.

I’m loving all the accolades Matty Crouch is getting for an added reason....Brad would have grown up being touted as the future star of the 2, now Matty has AA and leadership group at 22. When Brads hammys are solid and being the competitive beast that he is....at some stage he is gonna blow our socks off. I can’t see Brad settling for 2nd place in brotherly stakes

Back