Preview Season 7, Round 1 v Melbourne: Friday 26 August @ ACH Group Stadium (Glenelg Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

What have we done to deserve ******* elini?

Its disgustingly bad. And she knows better. What happened to unrealistic attempt for marking that pushed our player totally out of the contest and then the goal umpire who completely s**t himself embarrassingly so. Yes a whole group of players will claim touched and the demons wont celebrate because they think its touched because it wasnt touched. what a utensil.

Its disgustingly bad. And she knows better. What happened to unrealistic attempt for marking that pushed our player totally out of the contest and then the goal umpire who completely s**t himself embarrassingly so. Yes a whole group of players will claim touched and the demons wont celebrate because they think its touched because it wasnt touched. what a utensil.
Are they AFL appointed? As in they've been flown in from Adelaide

they are actively cheating right in front of us

The AFLW as a whole deserve better. Its horrendously bad across the league. Its not just our games. Its clearly sexist because the AFL simply doesnt hold these umpires to account. So these umps just cheat their way threw matches because they arent called out for it. I've personally spoken to AFLW players and theyve said them umpiring is disgusting.

What's the AFL's motivation in starting the AFLW in August?

I think it's going to get lost against the finals and after around 30 weeks of footy I think quite a few people would be suffering from footy fatigue.

I think it's better positioned as a lead in to the AFL season.

What's the AFL's motivation in starting the AFLW in August?

I think it's going to get lost against the finals and after around 30 weeks of footy I think quite a few people would be suffering from footy fatigue.

I think it's better positioned as a lead in to the AFL season.

Because its too hot in Jan and Feb. Which its a fair point.

Honestly, they should play at the their season the same time as the men and play a full 22 game season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back