Club Mgmt. 2018 Membership Thread - 79,318 final tally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting on my membership. Getting a bit worried now. No message either. I'll call the club tomorrow if I get no communication.
I’m in the same boat. If it isn’t in the mail box when I get home I’m going to send them anthrax.

It's not the end of the world if it doesn't arrive by Friday as you'll be able to get a ticket from the Membership tent... But it's not exactly great is it?!

Queue for tickets at etihad? I've had to play that game before and it's a bloody shambles - and that's without some sort of ID verification going on.
Nah, the membership tent can print you tickets without having to queue for them at the normal ticket booths, and I don't think you need ID either as you can give your personal details for the membership team to search for your membership.

Nah, the membership tent can print you tickets without having to queue for them at the normal ticket booths, and I don't think you need ID either as you can give your personal details for the membership team to search for your membership.
Maybe. This is a membership dept that can't even manage to get cards out to people until a week before the game...

Maybe. This is a membership dept that can't even manage to get cards out to people until a week before the game...
Gotta love that positivity! But seriously, I've used the membership tent a couple of times when I've left my membership card at home and it's really easy - the only issue will be how many hundreds or thousands of people who are in the same boat as you I guess.

If you don't have your card by Thursday and are worried about the process of getting into the game on Friday, just give the club a call and ask them the procedure they'll have in place and how early you should get to the membership tent on Friday. Hopefully most people have their card by Friday. I don't have mine yet, but I'm not worried. If I have to get to the game earlier on Friday night, so be it. Not ideal but there are worst things in life.

Can you log into your account and do the ticket transfer thingy? In past years I did that a bit.
I dunno if they still have ticket transfer. Last i looked for it i couldn't find it. Could be a good workaround if it still exists, email to self.

Not sure i can make it Friday be good if i could re-sale, though i never received any credit trying that 3 or 4 times in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just received an email for a print your own membership card (aimed at those who haven't received theirs yet). Seems to be a direct link to a pdf
That's a great and easy solution!

On another note, my family whose surname all starts with S, have received their membership cards at their respective homes.

Last edited:
Just got my card in the mail. Woot!
A question to anyone else that has received it....
In the season guide there's a 2017 stats / club record double page. There's an awesome photo on that page. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the bloke between Fletcher and Hird is?
I'm ashamed to say I have absolutely no idea who it is.

Just got my card in the mail. Woot!
A question to anyone else that has received it....
In the season guide there's a 2017 stats / club record double page. There's an awesome photo on that page. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me who the bloke between Fletcher and Hird is?
I'm ashamed to say I have absolutely no idea who it is.
Is it Olarenshaw?

I dunno if they still have ticket transfer. Last i looked for it i couldn't find it. Could be a good workaround if it still exists, email to self.

Not sure i can make it Friday be good if i could re-sale, though i never received any credit trying that 3 or 4 times in the past.

Yeah contacted the club. You can’t resell anymore but you can transfer using the essendon app. So if you don’t get your pass, go to the app login to membership and transfer your ticket to yourself.

Having said that, it looks like you can use the app instead of your membership card. It generates a barcode and shows your seat etc much like Apple Wallet.

Having said that the barcode isn’t live on the ticket yet but expect it will be soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back