2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how competitive they have been in nearly all their games that is pretty impressive albeit off a uncommonly good year on the injury front

Considering they were wooden spooners in 2017, bottom 2 the previous 2 years, bottom 4 in 2014, and reached a peak of 12th position on the ladder once since 2010, I reckon you could say it was about time.

Considering they were wooden spooners in 2017, bottom 2 the previous 2 years, bottom 4 in 2014, and reached a peak of 12th position on the ladder once since 2010, I reckon you could say it was about time.

It helps that their coaching staff have been turned over as they have had some average coaches in the last couple of years. They have a pretty good coach now and very well balanced squad. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see them rise up the ladder next year.

Exactly this. They have a pretty impressive list now (because of their cellar dwelling status for years) so they should be performing more like they are now. Maybe it takes time for all the pieces to fall into place and then you can start looking good? Although... They've beaten two ordinary teams without their #1 rucks and Carlton so far - let's temper the excitement a tad.

GWS
Pies
Port

Is my preference this year although I am pretty sure it will be Richmond. Doesn't matter who wins the supporters of that club on BF immediately become flogs once they lift the thing.

Also how poor is Dusty this year compared to last? Drifts in and out of games, can't fend or kick for **** this year. Doesn't have the desire anymore IMO. Just coasting.

That's why I want GWS to win, they have no fans to turn into flogs. I have never met anyone that supports GWS.
I live in a small WA country town and the sports shop has had like 3 GWS hats in stock since the team got introduced. I reckon I will be dead before they will ever get sold.

Heck even with GC I've at least seen a couple of their jumpers being worn around the place.

Lewis Jetta at the barber this week.

"Just give me the Andy Garcia cheers."

200px-Andy_Garc%C3%ADa.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the GWS guys on here. Only 3 or 4 of them but they fight the fight against everyone. Considering every club was raiding their list for the past 5years i would be pretty defensive.

The filthy viccos just consider them irrelevant just like us back in the day.
I hope they beat richmond in the GF for all the melts and tears.

I like the GWS guys on here. Only 3 or 4 of them but they fight the fight against everyone. Considering every club was raiding their list for the past 5years i would be pretty defensive.

The filthy viccos just consider them irrelevant just like us back in the day.
I hope they beat richmond in the GF for all the melts and tears.
No doubt the concessions would be brought up but the home ground advantage ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back