2018 non-freo nonsense (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to the scorchers tonight, can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might be able to get a car park.

I'm off to the scorchers tonight, can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might be able to get a car park.

Avoid the Terrace, its a clearway between 4:00pm - 6pm and your car will be towed if it's parked there between those times.

City of Perth and the tow truck company are making a killing with the number of people each day who don't bother to read the signs properly.

Do these mansierre things that players wear actually serve a purpose? Are the nipples wired to deliver electric shocks if they slow down? They look bloody ridiculous.

DS-9RakU0AEbzGQ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can get a unit that slides into the back behind the neck like the GPS ones that allow live monitoring from a central point

Thanks. Yet another reason I'd never make it as a footballer, the wardrobe sacrifices are too great for a slave to fashion like myself

Yeah they're GPS bibs. Every player would have to wear a GPS every session these days.

Not just footy either. The Scorchers etc all wear GPS now too, with individual training loads dictated by the amount of work done in games.

And an actual chest strap heart rate monitor is > wrist optical heart rate monitor.

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I haven't been on and posting since November. I'm sure nobody really cares but I thought I'd just say that I had a major health scare that required surgery - still recovering although I've been a bit too fatigued and demotivated to post regularly.

The point is - I want to thank everyone for all the great discussions and training watchers for their reports (I'm so excited for this season!) - browsing here and having good content to read has been a good distraction and has helped time fly.

Hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks I should be back to theorizing Heppell / Hogan trades with all the boys full-time.

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I haven't been on and posting since November. I'm sure nobody really cares but I thought I'd just say that I had a major health scare that required surgery - still recovering although I've been a bit too fatigued and demotivated to post regularly.

The point is - I want to thank everyone for all the great discussions and training watchers for their reports (I'm so excited for this season!) - browsing here and having good content to read has been a good distraction and has helped time fly.

Hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks I should be back to theorizing Heppell / Hogan trades with all the boys full-time.
I'm happy to hear your username wasn't too closely correlated

Welcome back mate and good to hear it sounds like you are on the mend.

All the best with your recovery.

Good luck and all the best mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back