2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Matty Kreuzer was a horrible choice last year, who knows?

I had Matty K all Pre Season last year on gut feel and swapped him out just before Rd.1 and it burnt me all year and killed my season as so many other holes popped up early that needed filling before rectifying a bad pre season move and i never got him back in. :(

Matty K is still an excellent pick this season but now you are paying top $$$ for him as he was the No.1 scoring ruck but once again like last year he is having a great Pre Season and his body feeling the best it has for 5+ years.

Surprised not much Billy Longer talk and at 429k for a No.1 starting ruck who finished the last year off like a house on fire he represents value in what is a nightmare year for the ruck position and you just watch Nic Nat miss games with soreness and not travel due to lingering knee issues and that is without anyone even having seen him play a match yet for god knows how long??

Nic Nat is just a dangerous selection IMO and a massive wait and see to get a guide how his body holds up.
I’m strongly considering Longer at R2. Averaged 102 over the last 3. And is super fit atm.

If I get itchy feet over Nic Nat I’ll pull the trigger.

I’m strongly considering Longer at R2. Averaged 102 over the last 3. And is super fit atm.

If I get itchy feet over Nic Nat I’ll pull the trigger.

There’s a good post on SCS about longer. A lot of his large scores came late in the season against sides that conceded large supercoach scores to the opposition ruckman. So buyer beware in that respect

That said, another years experience and confidence as the no1 ruck he could well improve again.

I wouldn't go Nic Nat, and this is from someone who rates him very highly!
Had him in my team many times, and my lifelong goal is to one day rear his children.

But this pre-season has not been flash from the big man, basically just been doing running, very little work with the team. I'm sure his knee is OK, but the club are going to be super cautious with him all year.

I hope more than anything he proves me wrong, but, save for an outstanding JLT series he's not in my team.

Gawn + Ryder for me at this stage.

I wouldn't go Nic Nat, and this is from someone who rates him very highly!
Had him in my team many times, and my lifelong goal is to one day rear his children.

But this pre-season has not been flash from the big man, basically just been doing running, very little work with the team. I'm sure his knee is OK, but the club are going to be super cautious with him all year.

I hope more than anything he proves me wrong, but, save for an outstanding JLT series he's not in my team.

Gawn + Ryder for me at this stage.

Are you gonna trade out Ryder for the round 10 bye or cop the donut or trust that Cameron/English is getting a game?

Surprised not much Billy Longer talk and at 429k for a No.1 starting ruck who finished the last year off like a house on fire he represents value in what is a nightmare year for the ruck position and you just watch Nic Nat miss games with soreness and not travel due to lingering knee issues and that is without anyone even having seen him play a match yet for god knows how long??

Nic Nat is just a dangerous selection IMO and a massive wait and see to get a guide how his body holds up.

He's my r2 at the moment.

Scored well towards the end of last year, fit as * and right in the age bracket for a ruckman to (maybe) break out.

He's my r2 at the moment.

Scored well towards the end of last year, fit as **** and right in the age bracket for a ruckman to (maybe) break out.
Same with Gawn at 1.

I wish i could afford Ryder, i loved having him all last year and he should have scored way more than he did throughout the year. CD robbed him big time. There is still a decent chance i drop a premo to a rookie and turn Lycett into Paddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will you do for cover for Ryder's bye if no rookies get a game r1?

Just spent my spare cash.
Darcy Cameron can become Dawson or Licehead at R3

And I've still got licksdickunion (LDU) and the expensive sofa at M6 and M7

4 keeper fwds (one speculative pix)
4 keeper def (includes some speculative pix)
5 gun mids

Just spent my spare cash.
Darcy Cameron can become Dawson or Licehead at R3

And I've still got licksdickunion (LDU) and the expensive sofa at M6 and M7

4 keeper fwds (one speculative pix)
4 keeper def (includes some speculative pix)
5 gun mids

Franco Cozzo is playing?

Oh sorry, I thought you said tacky sofa

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back