List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the next years draft so meek that we need to trade into this years?

I dunno, i'd rather try and beat essendon in the trade and offer next years first for Jack Martin tbh

I dont know either

But every trade i come up with is trading out next year's. What can i say.... I'm obsessed! :)

If he goes to the bombers as suggested surely GC get the bombers 1st rounder.

They then go to the draft with 2,3,9 plus potentially whatever they can get for may (would have to be a top 10 pick or they hold for compo pick next year)

Say they have 2,3,9 and 10.

We give them 2019 1st and newnes for 3?
Or 2019 1st on its own for 9?
Come up with a way to grab 2, 3 and Scrimshaw and I'm listening, especially if we the Crows grab pick one.

Riley Collier-Dawkins is a ******* beast. Practically dragged Oakleigh to within 6 pts after trailing by 30+ with 10 mins to go in the TAC Cup GF

If we downgrade our pick 4, I’d take a King twin & RCD

Also wouldn’t mind Mitch Riordan with a late pick
Totally agree on Collier-Dawkins, already is 193cm and 88kg. Huge unit with massive upside.

Come up with a way to grab 2, 3 and Scrimshaw and I'm listening, especially if we the Crows grab pick one.

Ok. Challenge accepted.....

Out- 4, 2019 1st, lonie and bruce*

In- 2 (walsh) and 3 (rankine) and scrimshaw

* i dont want to trade Bruce but just trying to make it realistic. They will be looking for a key fwd to replace lynch

How's that look?

Ok. Challenge accepted.....

Out- 4, 2019 1st, lonie and bruce*

In- 2 (walsh) and 3 (rankine) and scrimshaw

* i dont want to trade Bruce but just trying to make it realistic. They will be looking for a key fwd to replace lynch

How's that look?
Chuck in Weller & Armo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coff has great speed when doing a 100 meter sprint but his game isn't based around it. His natural game is to play slower and utalise his playmaking skills. Richo trying so hard to make him into a mid worries me a bit, it reminds me of trying to force Billings into the guts when he clearly excels as a forward.

I'm not sure off the top of my head how many players who weren't mids as juniors became elite mids in the AFL. Can anyone give me examples to make me feel better?
He’s not trying to make him a mid at all. Hamill has said we’re developing him as a half back because yknow.....we’re St Kilda. Said he may one day become a mid but more likely half back.

You couldn’t make this stuff up. I’m convinced we’re going for the record of most half backs on a list, seriously awful recruiting. (Not Coffield specifically more generally)

Last edited:
He’s not trying to make him a mid at all. Hamill has said we’re developing him as a half back because yknow.....we’re St Kilda. Said he may one day become a mid but more likely half back.

You couldn’t make this stuff up. I’m convinced we’re going for the record of most half backs on a list, seriously awful recruiting. (Not Coffield specially more generally)

There is nothing wrong with having a star half back. That is a real weakness at the moment. I think it’s what we should be doing.

Would you do if GC offered pick 2 or 3 (after Lynch leaves) for Ross? I'm talking hypothetically

Tempting........ but I'll go with no

Maybe

No.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back