List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from being a number 7 pick what does he add to any side right now?

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but he is clearly showing at vfl level what he can do when 5 of his own players aren’t flying for the same ball.
Add to that our delivery into the forward 50 has hardly helped him.

Yeah I get what you’re saying, but he is clearly showing at vfl level what he can do when 5 of his own players aren’t flying for the same ball.

Sounds like excuses to me mate. Curnow is doing just fine in the shittest side ever.

Sounds like excuses to me mate. Curnow is doing just fine in the shittest side ever.
Curnows actually had a chance to grow on the job has played 3 times the amount of games and wasnt that great 14 games into his career. think we are a bit harsh on him and need to give him time. hes played 4 games in a row and thats it rest has been in a week or 2 then dropped thats no good for him. he isnt costing us much to see how much he can improve in the VFL. give him another year b4 we write him off completely. I wanted Curnow in that draft as well ******* spewing we didnt get him but who says he would of been any good in our set up or played nearly every game for the last 2 years.

Apart from being a number 7 pick what does he add to any side right now?

I just can’t see how he’d want to stay now.

He has been improving this year and with that, he has been getting more consideration. Assuming that the coaches have outlined their vision for him in the future, if he has any self belief, I don't see why he'd leave yet.

They're the two I'm thinking off as well.

Possibly Duryea - Nev's not getting any younger and I like Duryea as a small defender and he kicks it nicely too.
The Hawks love Duryea, he’s not going anywhere. He’s also just a year younger than Nev.

Ah yes, St Kilda star turned mediocre Collingwood assistant Banger Harvey would know exactly where Jesse Hogan will play his footy in the future. For the inside scoop on Perth, you can't go past Rob Harvey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Presumably the delay on Brayshaw's contract is the concussion issue, don't think the club would want to sign him up for 3 years if he's still one head knock away from retirement. Probably wait and see if he can get through the season then sign him for 2.

Ah yes, St Kilda star turned mediocre Collingwood assistant Banger Harvey would know exactly where Jesse Hogan will play his footy in the future. For the inside scoop on Perth, you can't go past Rob Harvey.
As said, different Harvey, however not one that would have any more of an idea about Hogan's plans.

Still find it amusing that a player that has not had any less than a year to go on his contract since he walked in the door gets so much focus on it.

In or out of the suit?
In.

I was at a NY party a few years back, we were playing mass SSB. Few people there were pretty bloody good. I hadn't played in years.

Jumped in, picked Samus. Took a little bit, but got the feel for the controller as opposed to the actual playstyle.

Then the cheese started. Bombs, bombs everywhere. Pump the percentage with them and then hit them with the smashes.

In.

I was at a NY party a few years back, we were playing mass SSB. Few people there were pretty bloody good. I hadn't played in years.

Jumped in, picked Samus. Took a little bit, but got the feel for the controller as opposed to the actual playstyle.

Then the cheese started. Bombs, bombs everywhere. Pump the percentage with them and then hit them with the smashes.

Pity you didn't have the weapon she used on the final boss of Super Metroid. Too OP would be my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back