List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that we aren’t too sensitive around here and can handle trolls with humour and ease.
I learnt the other week that west coast supporters are a sensitive bunch. I won't get into it too much, but on social media I may have criticized an article pumping them up by saying let's wait on west coast as they really haven't beaten the best quality opposition. They didn't take the comment to nicely. If someone said that about the dees I think we would all agree we haven't beaten anybody good.

I learnt the other week that west coast supporters are a sensitive bunch. I won't get into it too much, but on social media I may have criticized an article pumping them up by saying let's wait on west coast as they really haven't beaten the best quality opposition. They didn't take the comment to nicely. If someone said that about the dees I think we would all agree we haven't beaten anybody good.
been to an eagle game in perth? dumbest campaigners out there. i get some supporters are 1 eyed but eagles are on another level. its why i never went to eagles games just to watch it unless it was freo vs neutral.

Saying they’re a sensitive bunch is very kind. I’ll leave it at that

If you'll excuse the intrusion, I have it on very good word that Melbourne are keen on the Western Jets' Zak Butters in the upcoming draft

Probably because some no mark saw the "pissing on Butters' face" video we had in another thread. He'll need to be available with a 6th round pick because that's all we'll likely have left come draft time.

What type of player is he?
My quick research suggests he's best as an outside mid player with skill and pace, can play inside and go forward and kick a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be interested in having a crack at Aaron Hall - reckon that with our inside beasts, he could focus on being an accumulator without a great deal of grunt work.

Also pretty keen to see OMac, TMac, Jett, Hannan & Melky re-contracted sooner rather than later. Reckon Harmes, Braysh & Wagner probably imminent

I'd be interested in having a crack at Aaron Hall - reckon that with our inside beasts, he could focus on being an accumulator without a great deal of grunt work.

Also pretty keen to see OMac, TMac, Jett, Hannan & Melky re-contracted sooner rather than later. Reckon Harmes, Braysh & Wagner probably imminent

Hannan signed earlier this year till 2020.

Probably because some no mark saw the "pissing on Butters' face" video we had in another thread. He'll need to be available with a 6th round pick because that's all we'll likely have left come draft time.
Whoever gets him will have a wealth of South Park related humour at their fingertips

What type of player is he?
young blond haired kid, gets pushed around easily and is always getting grounded by his parents. Also has questionable friends.

His real name is Butterscotch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

young blond haired kid, gets pushed around easily and is always getting grounded by his parents. Also has questionable friends.

His real name is Butterscotch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ah ya prick first 2 lines I was going whos this campaigner!

Only runs one way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back