List Mgmt. 2018 Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a tweet earlier today about us being after a free agent, goes with what I posted earlier in here (Maybe they went off that :D ). No idea who but I reckon they’ll be after Gaff.
Adelaide paper said Lynch or Sloane but thought Lynch was more important to us. Quoted Josh Mahoney as saying "get a rod and some good bait and throw it out there". That was Tuesdays paper.

Even worse is the McGovern bit, Kennedy will be almost retired by then and they've just shed Mitchell Priddis and will lose LeCras as well. He's a west aussie and no one will move between the 2 clubs. Absolute joke of an article.
McGovern’s old man played 63 games for Freo at start up so that’s enough for a journo to hang their hat on and churn out click bait trade speculation on him throughout his career these days.

Interstate players OOC are also a free pass.

Not advocating putting anyone on the trade table, I'm saying if one of the WA clubs is stupid enough to offer a first rounder at the end of the year I'd bite their hands off. Guys slower than treacle and I think it'll be a problem for him in the future

Yep, that's fine, I wasn't saying fob him off either, just that if he is on the trade table, it'll be because this year has gone **** up due to injury or performance and it's unlikely we'd get better than a late second for him.

That said, if we landed Tom J, the idea of Hogan at CHF and Tom J at FF is ******* unreal. Like we would have to win the flag because that is goddamn ridiculous.

That said, if we landed Tom J, the idea of Hogan at CHF and Tom J at FF is ******* unreal. Like we would have to win the flag because that is goddamn ridiculous.

If we landed Tom Lynch then Hogan and Brayshaw will end up WA because he's going to be asking for about 1.5 million per year

I would trade Brayshaw if we got a pick in the top 15. He's not even a lock best 22, and if we were talking about Harmes or Hannan for that same value we'd all take it in a second.

Yes, he has outstanding character, and yes, he has had exceptionally bad luck, but his currency is inflated by his draft number and we've missed the first round for 2 years running already.

I would trade Brayshaw if we got a pick in the top 15. He's not even a lock best 22, and if we were talking about Harmes or Hannan for that same value we'd all take it in a second.

Yes, he has outstanding character, and yes, he has had exceptionally bad luck, but his currency is inflated by his draft number and we've missed the first round for 2 years running already.
Would definitely take a first rounder for him if he wants to leave, but I hope we don’t force him out. I don’t think it sets a good standard at the club for young players when Brayshaw is allegedly one of the best trainers, etc. Can’t exactly expect loyalty if you don’t demonstrate it first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke who doesn't pull out of contests like yours does.
Hardly surprising they barely gave a yelp on GF day - Tex couldn't lead a dog on a leash.
No doubt I'll be suspended for going in hard here but cest la vie

‘Demanding’ Walker Named Best
http://www.aflplayers.com.au/article/demanding-walker-named-best-captain/

Sorry, I can only find the 2016 article. I guess AFLPA didn't bother repeating the article for 2017

Maybe Jack should have pulled out of rd22 then he'd be playing now by his account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back