2018 World Cup Soccer betting

Remove this Banner Ad

few good pointsbet ones tonight.. anyone think Morocco can take it to Portugal...? if not Ronaldo score/Portugal win is $3... and i'd expect Brazil to put the hammer down.... $2 ht/ft double....

hhaha people continue to underrate denmark... they topped their europe group .... then again i watched Poland last night.. ranked 8th in world or something... they were frikkin horrible... no attack inspiration at all !!!!

Not underrating Denmark, but $3 for the double chance is overs.

Clearly the Socceroos' problem is having to go for a win which could expose us at the back.

few good pointsbet ones tonight.. anyone think Morocco can take it to Portugal...? if not Ronaldo score/Portugal win is $3... and i'd expect Brazil to put the hammer down.... $2 ht/ft double....

Similarly Morocco have to go for it tonight, which may leave them vulnerable to the counter. I've taken the Ronaldo / Portugal double.

Also taken a bit of the Spain HT/FT double at $2.00 pointsbet put up. I reckon Spain may take out their frustration from dropping two points against Portugal on Iran.

Clearly the Socceroos' problem is having to go for a win which could expose us at the back.

Similarly Morocco have to go for it tonight, which may leave them vulnerable to the counter. I've taken the Ronaldo / Portugal double.

Also taken a bit of the Spain HT/FT double at $2.00 pointsbet put up. I reckon Spain may take out their frustration from dropping two points against Portugal on Iran.
That $2 for Spain is massive value. Cant see Spain taking any longer than 20 minutes for their first goal.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

back to lose some more money tonight.

4 units Spain 1.24
4 units Portugal 1.65
4 units Uruguay 1.19

Plus sportsbet presumably took pity on me so they've thrown me a $20 free bet which I've lumped on a multi of the above @ 2.43

I also got my free Optus mini box today after the streaming screw up. Now to figure out what it is and what it does.

back to lose some more money tonight.

4 units Spain 1.24
4 units Portugal 1.65
4 units Uruguay 1.19

Plus sportsbet presumably took pity on me so they've thrown me a $20 free bet which I've lumped on a multi of the above @ 2.43

I also got my free Optus mini box today after the streaming screw up. Now to figure out what it is and what it does.
You order pizzas through it

Yeh the $3 is great! Not the 1.90

Put $50 @ $3 Pointsbet for Socceroos to win or draw v Denmark and $79 @ $1.91 Sportsbet Denmark win, guaranteed $21 profit but if Denmark lead at HT and Socceroos come back and draw or win both bets pay out for $171 profit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back