NCAA 2019/20 NCAA - Bowl Season [Dec 21 - Jan 14]

Remove this Banner Ad

Eastern Michigan QB just lost the plot and struck 2 Pittsburgh players while catching the ref in the process who did a massive flop.

Bowl season fires up today with a nice entree before the mains tomorrow with the 2 semi finals. The hype around the Clemson Ohio State game has been huge. There was some FPI stat that had it as the only comparable game as the Texas USC game for the ages.

The Ducks would be the ideal 4. but that loss to Sparky killed that. However should the committee not punish Wisconsin too much and they stay above Penn St the Rose Bowl between Oregon and Wisconsin should be a great game and a game the Rose Bowl deserves. Nothing can ever beat the atmosphere of the Rose bowl game.
Wish they would play Super Bowl's there

Anyone giving Clemson a shot tomorrow, or is it a given that we're looking at Ohio State and LSU?

The only thing that's making me doubt it is Clemson's recent history... different team now though.

Anyone giving Clemson a shot tomorrow, or is it a given that we're looking at Ohio State and LSU?

The only thing that's making me doubt it is Clemson's recent history... different team now though.
I am,

Ohio State and Clemson are my top 2. With a slight Clemson lean (Why let 1 bad game vs North Carolina blind you?) They've been just as impressive as Ohio State to me. Yes, the ACC is worse than the BigTen. However, Clemson blows out their opponents early and then maintain the lead with the backups in. Ohio State start slower and overwhelm their opponents

I also think Oklahoma is a good shot at winning too
LSU has the better offence, but I feel Oklahoma has a much better defence.

Ill tip
Clemson---14-10-3---14-41
Ohio State-3--7---10-14-34

LSU-------7---3--10-7--27
Oklahoma-10-14-7--14-45

I am,

Ohio State and Clemson are my top 2. With a slight Clemson lean (Why let 1 bad game vs North Carolina blind you?) They've been just as impressive as Ohio State to me. Yes, the ACC is worse than the BigTen. However, Clemson blows out their opponents early and then maintain the lead with the backups in. Ohio State start slower and overwhelm their opponents

Ill tip
Clemson---14-10-3---14-41
Ohio State-3--7---10-14-34

LSU-------7---3--10-7--27
Oklahoma-10-14-7--14-45

To me it would be an all-time CFB upset (all 4-5 years of it) if Oklahoma managed to beat LSU. That's a given for the Tigers for mine.

Absolutely. Clemson are a huge chance. I like them.

Should be a cracking game. Ohio hasn't seen an offence as good and Clemson hasn't this calibre of defense.

Oklahoma and LSU both rank high on their offence. Can't say that I think of Oklahoma's defense to be a real difference maker between the teams.

Oklahoma needed a 2nd half rally, and also double overtime to get past Baylor. Conceeded bucket loads of points to Iowa State and in their loss to Kansas State

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clemson are by far the best 3 seed in the short playoff history. Should be a great game unless one team (likely Ohio State) dont shoe up.

Looking forward to this game more than the championship game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back