(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chachi

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fu** No
We have a lot of small forwards on the list but none that play like Pickett.

His talent is a first round pick all day but his height will worry clubs.

Dare I say it but he plays similar to Betts in his prime.

Pick 18 feels to high tbh but I suspect we'll be active exchanging picks on draft night.

It would put more context into the delisting of Gray if we go for him.

Having said all this, I won't be disappointed if we got him at 18 but I suspect there's more to play out here.

P4Life

Debutant
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Story on Dylan Williams on AFL website. I know a while ago there were stories that we were in to him big time.
Impossible for occasional watchers like me to know what he is. Macca what do you think? Is he a good fit for us?
Oakleigh has provided us with some good footballers over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brian McGee

Team Captain
Jan 20, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It would be so Port to use a first round pick on a 170cm kid.

I like Koz, but i'd feel pretty uneasy using that sort of pick on him. But then again, I was completely wrong about Duursma so what do i know?
The perfect pick 29 if there is no prior bid for mead. 🤞

Macca19

Jan 14, 2001
Albertr0n
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Story on Dylan Williams on AFL website. I know a while ago there were stories that we were in to him big time.
Impossible for occasional watchers like me to know what he is. Macca what do you think? Is he a good fit for us?
Oakleigh has provided us with some good footballers over the years.
He was legitimately a shot for pick 1 heading into this year. Had a stunning bottom age year last year. He's had challenges this year with his body and form, but he still kicked a lot of goals this year. People forget that Rozee's draft year was pretty underwhelming up until the SANFL finals series.

He's a player where the reward could be phenomenal, so if we were to pick him with 18, i'd be pretty stoked with that.

Top Bottom