List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Told you clubs would love him. Gone from top 25 to top 15 in the space of a month and will definitely go first round now.

We have a lot of small forwards on the list but none that play like Pickett.

His talent is a first round pick all day but his height will worry clubs.

Dare I say it but he plays similar to Betts in his prime.

Pick 18 feels to high tbh but I suspect we'll be active exchanging picks on draft night.

It would put more context into the delisting of Gray if we go for him.

Having said all this, I won't be disappointed if we got him at 18 but I suspect there's more to play out here.

It would be so Port to use a first round pick on a 170cm kid.

I like Koz, but i'd feel pretty uneasy using that sort of pick on him. But then again, I was completely wrong about Duursma so what do i know?

Story on Dylan Williams on AFL website. I know a while ago there were stories that we were in to him big time.
Impossible for occasional watchers like me to know what he is. Macca what do you think? Is he a good fit for us?
Oakleigh has provided us with some good footballers over the years.

It would be so Port to use a first round pick on a 170cm kid.

I like Koz, but i'd feel pretty uneasy using that sort of pick on him. But then again, I was completely wrong about Duursma so what do i know?
you were just seduced by Portia on Duursma, its not your fault

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Story on Dylan Williams on AFL website. I know a while ago there were stories that we were in to him big time.
Impossible for occasional watchers like me to know what he is. Macca what do you think? Is he a good fit for us?
Oakleigh has provided us with some good footballers over the years.

He was legitimately a shot for pick 1 heading into this year. Had a stunning bottom age year last year. He's had challenges this year with his body and form, but he still kicked a lot of goals this year. People forget that Rozee's draft year was pretty underwhelming up until the SANFL finals series.

He's a player where the reward could be phenomenal, so if we were to pick him with 18, i'd be pretty stoked with that.

So my 4 picks in the Phantom draft were:

McAsey
Worrell
Mead
Jeka

3 talls. Jeka too good to overlook with a pick in the 60s

Get set for draft night drama: Why clubs are holding fire on pick swaps:

Well that article is completely different to what I thought. I was certain that once a bid is made, you can’t trade your picks in the 5 mins to try and move down the order.

That’s great news for us with Mead. Try and have a deal lined up ready to go and then only use it if Mead is bid on before 29.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back