Player Watch Fischer McAsey - Steps Away from Football, Not Returning

Do you think Fischer McAsey will be at the AFC in 2022?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.

Can't believe I wasted some much time on these pages catching up to maybe see how our Pick 6 is going and who he is.

In the end, turns our Luke Brown is Ben Hart, Some dudes are betting, apparently there are Crows supporters who don't remember who we played in the 97/98 GFs, and then we had to bring up 2017 again and Craigy's coaching.
Great contribution :thumbsu:

THE PHANTOM’S FORM GUIDE

FISCHER MCASEY (DEF $184,800)
The setback for Kyle Hartigan could open the door for the Crows’ top draft pick – or second-year defender Jordan Butts – to prove he is ready. The 18-year-old’s ball-use and flexibility will appeal. Keep in mind.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.

Can't believe I wasted some much time on these pages catching up to maybe see how our Pick 6 is going and who he is.

In the end, turns our Luke Brown is Ben Hart, Some dudes are betting, apparently there are Crows supporters who don't remember who we played in the 97/98 GFs, and then we had to bring up 2017 again and Craigy's coaching.

Way to add to the canon of knowledge that advances understanding for us all

I really don’t get people who just consume other people’s content, add nothing of their own, and then complain that they are not being sufficiently entertained. By others content

how about checking your ******* entitlement and saying something worth listening to

Last edited by a moderator:

THE PHANTOM’S FORM GUIDE

The setback for Kyle Hartigan could open the door for the Crows’ top draft pick – or second-year defender Jordan Butts – to prove he is ready. The 18-year-old’s ball-use and flexibility will appeal. Keep in mind.
Ball use! Hope so. If so then lock him in for the Lever role please thank you.

But his draft profile did say the areas for improvement are:

Athleticism
Kicking composure

But his draft profile did say the areas for improvement are:

Athleticism
Kicking composure
I suppose all will be revealed in due course. Fingers crossed!

The disposal by Jordan Butts by both hand and foot is superior to any tall defender we have had for a long, long time. He has other deficiencies but he uses the ball very well.

The disposal by Jordan Butts by both hand and foot is superior to any tall defender we have had for a long, long time. He has other deficiencies but he uses the ball very well.
I must have been unlucky with the SANFL matches I watched because in those two games Butts took Jake Kelly style easy options, except messed up 1-2 of them each game for free goals to the opposition.

I must have been unlucky with the SANFL matches I watched because in those two games Butts took Jake Kelly style easy options, except messed up 1-2 of them each game for free goals to the opposition.

Might just be me but I felt pretty relaxed when Butts had ball in hand., unlike my uncontrollable shaking when Hartigan or Kelly get the ball.

I am not suggesting that Butts hits 60 metre lazer passes between a heap of opponents but imho he chooses
good options and he doesn’t hang onto the ball too long.

Last edited:
THE PHANTOM’S FORM GUIDE

Looking forward to see if Butts can have an impact. I like the bits of him I have seen although haven't seen much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don’t get people who just consume other people’s content, add nothing of their own, and then complain that they are not being sufficiently entertained. By others content

how about checking your ******* entitlement and saying something worth listening to

Why are you having a go at him for doling it. You've been doing it for more than a decade you troll.

Didn't the Lever role become the Doedee role, then the Keath role, and now (hopefully) the Doedee role again?

Or by "the Lever role" did you mean making excessive salary demands then failing to deliver for whatever club gets suckered into paying? :p

Didn't the Lever role become the Doedee role, then the Keath role, and now (hopefully) the Doedee role again?

Or by "the Lever role" did you mean making excessive salary demands then failing to deliver for whatever club gets suckered into paying? :p
Good old mate Brian Taylor got him home and Melbourne are paying the price for an underachiever literally.

Its interesting that halfway thru last year the media had the Crows side containing 7 potential All Australian,
2nd Half of the year the Drop off was so bad only one of these made the team.

So looking at that You would think with a change in the Football Management team, we should expect 6 of those players to again push hard.
there your 6 top players Bay62 Now all we need is the 6 bottom player to improve.

Sorry, haven’t been on here for a while and no notification that you’d tagged me

Makes sense to me. This year our bottom 6 should be a mix of old and new kids, Gooch, Jones, McAsey etc

Inconsistency expected but that’s better than consistently crap. Plus we’ll be building that bottom 6 into a solid base

Last edited:

Think we forget how good he was for much of 2017. Whenever opposition kicked out of the 50 always had faith he'd mark it and stick it back in.

There's a canon of knowledge?? You presumptuous Chicken plucker! This is Big Footy....there's no Canon. There's no knowledge.
It's just anonymous dudes and dudettes hitting a keyboard. It aint Mensa!

:)

Haha checking my entitlement? Certainly blew out of hand here. I was recapping the last 20 pages for people like me. Not looking for entertainment, but hoped to stumble on a discussion somewhat resembling the title of the thread.

I do like the irony of me being told off for not adding content - in response to some content I added.

Been here for a long time and my approach (right or wrong) was to only add when I feel I have something of worth to say, like or interact with something that engaged me, or when I was passionate enough to talk. Hell, even liked some of your posts at times. Was posting my opinion here - again ironically what you are doing.

It's all good, you're right I'm wrong. I take your point and will let you get on with your business in this thread.

For anyone else in this thread. We have yet to discuss which hairdresser Wayne Weidemann uses, I think that could be the next conversation to be had here...

Back