No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fixture is what it is, but let's face it the competition is really an expanded VFL.

The fixture is what it is, but let's face it the competition is really an expanded VFL.
That is true , but it had to come from somewhere and it just happened that the VFL at the time was the strongest and biggest population followed competition. I still believe that Norf will be in Tassie where they belong .

I really don't understand running down our own people who contribute to our club. I don't know him at all, but seems to do a ton of free work as an MC and presenter for Swans events. Flog is such an easy tag to throw out there without thought or consequence, and he's right about the Tigers run home. It's joke.
Maybe over the top yes , just don't think he's funny , just like a Lehmo . I see him on the Back Page on Fox and don't rate him. MC just pumps his own tyres and good on him for doing that , it's the number 1 member that gets me . I can run down anyone I like , we can't like everyone that follows the Swans , the same everywhere in life . Fwitw there are people on here I don't like , but not many !

Just watched the replay from Friday’s game....yep, things are slow around here.....however, remember all the hoo haa over the Scully deal.....almost looks like the Hawks got stiffed in that one ....!!!

Last edited:
Clarko wanted to pitch another premiership you dont recruit Scully, Wingard if you think your nowhere near it.
If they had Titch back & Roughy/Pupolo hadn't hit the wall suddenly then I think they'd be ok... hard to predict how bad Wingard would be too. He has X factor but must be seen as a disappointment based on what he was contributing at Port the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is true , but it had to come from somewhere and it just happened that the VFL at the time was the strongest and biggest population followed competition. I still believe that Norf will be in Tassie where they belong .
I have it on good authority that as an enticement, the AFL are putting together special assistance packages for North, much like our COLA, & one of them is the CRAPA!
Can't Recruit Any Players Allowance!

Maybe over the top yes , just don't think he's funny , just like a Lehmo . I see him on the Back Page on Fox and don't rate him. MC just pumps his own tyres and good on him for doing that , it's the number 1 member that gets me . I can run down anyone I like , we can't like everyone that follows the Swans , the same everywhere in life . Fwitw there are people on here I don't like , but not many !
Fair enough, and I don't necessarily disagree with everything you've said. But years of reading social media comments about Adam Goodes has made me feel differently to the word 'flog' being thrown around indiscriminately about people.

But years of reading social media comments about Adam Goodes has made me feel differently to the word 'flog' being thrown around indiscriminately about people.
Ahhh the memories

54a92863db752178df7277600e51a60b

Brodie Grundy is something else.

Collingwood ever thanked Billy Longer for making recruiters scared to draft a ruckman high?

So stupid that Grundy fell to 18 or whatever it was.

Collingwood ever thanked Billy Longer for making recruiters scared to draft a ruckman high?

And GWS passed him over half a dozen times- they’d probably have a flag or two with him!

Given Longer was only drafted the year before, not sure that makes sense.

Supposedly interviewed quite poorly which had a bit to do with it. Other than that probably a case of clubs not really wanting another ruckman and worried about him getting poached later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back