2019 non-freo nonchalance (aka discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walsh and Dow. By the averages

Draft pick = #2
Disposals = 22.5
Disposal efficiency = 60%

... That's why they will be after Cerra
If all Carlton's plethora of first round picks come on like the Blues fans on BF think they are going to, they will be shedding talent GWS style in 3-5 years. No chance they will have room for Cez.

There was an article in the West with Cerra standing next to McManus. The article incl. excerpts from an interview with Cerra and he had done a heap of research on Dockers 25 year history in the AFL and also on East/South Fremantle football clubs. He has already signed an extension and this research alone shows he has bought in and committed to Fremantle FC.

If we play a lot more games like that on weekend (that is a big IF) then both S.Coniglio and T.Kelly will be asking their managers to get them to the Port. I’m pretty sure that Kelly will get to WC.

Or boo Adam Goodes mercilessly - oh, that's right it wasn't racism then it was just that he was a campaigner :drunk:

This racial vilification in social media, aint great. Keyboard dropkicks of the highest degree, but my answer would be to ignore it, don't update Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Very serious issue, but stand up tall, point forward and show you are a better man.

Teflon Nisbitt, it's like seeing Trump come out to speak, …………

This racial vilification in social media, aint great. Keyboard dropkicks of the highest degree, but my answer would be to ignore it, don't update Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc. Very serious issue, but stand up tall, point forward and show you are a better man.

I removed myself from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because they are cesspools and give a voice to people who don't deserve one.

Best move I ever made!

Jack Darling

giphy.gif

Exact same DNA as big Cox who perfected the floppy Cox routine.

I can’t understand why it’s okay to call strangers - usually footy players - douches, flogs, w***ers, campaigners, f***wits, ****heads etc, and no-one bats an eyelid.
To me, “monkey” is less offensive because it is such an obvious racist term (which I only discovered since the Adam Goodes thing) that the use of it says a lot more about the abuser. It will also guarantee nationwide headlines – 99.9% in favour of the target. If you are dumb enough to racially slur on social media these days, particularly a celebrity, your life and that of your family will probably be forever ruined by the backlash when you are inevitably hunted down by the outraged public and media.
Anyway, as Liam is obviously not a monkey, why should he care? Genuine monkeys should be offended maybe that they are being used as a derogatory term.

I can’t understand why it’s okay to call strangers - usually footy players - douches, flogs, w***ers, campaigners, f***wits, ****heads etc, and no-one bats an eyelid.
To me, “monkey” is less offensive because it is such an obvious racist term (which I only discovered since the Adam Goodes thing) that the use of it says a lot more about the abuser. It will also guarantee nationwide headlines – 99.9% in favour of the target. If you are dumb enough to racially slur on social media these days, particularly a celebrity, your life and that of your family will probably be forever ruined by the backlash when you are inevitably hunted down by the outraged public and media.
Anyway, as Liam is obviously not a monkey, why should he care? Genuine monkeys should be offended maybe that they are being used as a derogatory term.

Don't want to start a religious sh*tfight but aren't we all just evolved monkeys anyway

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a rule of thumb: If a person is upset that they’re being discriminated against, then they’re being discriminated against.

If you can’t appreciate the trauma and anxiety that a lifetime of being ridiculed does to you, then STFU.
STFU? Nice shutdown, Sweetback. Let's talk about something nice.

What are you on about? No one is hunting this guy down, he'll be banned from the game and never heard about again and so he should. Is this your SJW or Government boogie man this time?

The Tim Kelly stuff is interesting. Obviously being so far away from your support network when having young children is tough. So let’s say hypothetically Geelong FC pay for a full time nanny/au pair for the Kellys.

My question is: would this have salary cap implications? And if not, should it?

My thoughts are yes it should. As harsh as that may be it would be a (financial) benefit over and above his salary. Interested in other opinions...

Cunnington was just as bad if not worse.

It’s like it’s round one now so we’ll just go easy on everyone.

I never had a good look at it on the day. Certainly just as bad, a clear punch way off the ball. Dickhead MRP have NFI how to clean up the game.

I'm sick of hearing about Rance. All week on the footy shows it has all been about Rance and Essendon. On AFL 360 on Monday night, they said they were going to talk about our game tonight with David King and instead all of the time was taken up by Essendon and Rance. Just f*** off. He is out for the season so just shut the f*** up about him.

Here’s a rule of thumb: If a person is upset that they’re being discriminated against, then they’re being discriminated against.

If you can’t appreciate the trauma and anxiety that a lifetime of being ridiculed does to you, then STFU.

I hope this was written as some off the cuff remark and so you didn't think through your wording. Because if you're really suggesting the definition of discrimination should be based on someone's hurt feelings, I know who should STFU

I'm sick of hearing about Rance. All week on the footy shows it has all been about Rance and Essendon. On AFL 360 on Monday night, they said they were going to talk about our game tonight with David King and instead all of the time was taken up by Essendon and Rance. Just f*** off. He is out for the season so just shut the f*** up about him.

Get used to it. Footy shows won’t mention Richmond without mentioning Rance all year.

Essendon deserve the spotlight. That list should be top six.

I would far and away rather hear Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back