2019 planning

Remove this Banner Ad

You all seem off Brodie Smith. What do you think of Zac Williams around 15k cheaper? Too mid price?

Agree. What do you think the difference between the two is?
Williams is:
- 15k or so cheaper
- younger
- part of a high scoring fantasy team with a high scoring half back line
- has improved every season
- has a higher ceiling
- looks like he has potential for a 90+ average, whereas Smith has plateaued around 75-80
- takes a bunch more kick ins, which will likely count as stats in 2019

Traders confirmed pre listed draft players are basement price 170k except Collins who's 246k based on previous average.

#1 pick Sam Walsh is 270k and draftees decrease in value from that by 2k per pick until they got basement (around pick 50).

Cap is $12.8m

McAdam & Corbett look might tasty at basement price bench options.

Such a big group of mid price defenders. Docherty, B. Smith, Williams, Broadbent, Birchall, Mills, probably others. Fair chance I'll probably load up on these guys.
Wouldnt be touching broadbent unfortunately :(

You all seem off Brodie Smith. What do you think of Zac Williams around 15k cheaper? Too mid price?
The issue with too many mid-pricers is that at some point, regardless of how underpriced they are, you need the 22 best plauyers in fantasy, or the closest you can get too it. If you have too many mid pricers, you have too many trades to make and it is harder to get to a complete team.

That is why i won't be selecting Brodie Smith, as he will not be in the top 8 or so defenders. Zac Williams on the other hand.. has a chance to be in that group or there abouts and I'll grab him because of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t for him and Carlton.

From purely a fantasy POV though I don’t mind it. More variety is always good.

Would have thought that having more options would have created more variety....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back