Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
With all the salt over our success being at record levels, let's help rub it in & spread it around. At the 25min mark of the last term when the game is done let's get a chant going "We are Richmond we are Premiers".

Lol that chant was going at 3 qtr time at the granny. No wonder the oppos hate us. It was glorious.

Have you checked out the bushfire fundraiser game on the main board. It’s melting down that #VICBIAS means the other states get put in a team together. Lots of melts from west coast fans in particular.

wonder if these *silly people realise which states are actually affected. They are lucky to be invited

that was my point. If you weren’t alive for it you can’t really deliver shade on it. Would be like me claiming the 1920 flag and reminding them it’s the 100 year anniversary all year this year
I'd reply with that, we know what comments would follow but it's good enough for them...

So apparently Collingwood beating us in the 27,28,29 Grand finals brings so much joy to some pies supporters. Like fu** me. Digging into the archives there
Like to see Dumbwood win 2 flags in 3 years in an 18 team comp.
No credibility.

Anyone part of this group on Facebook? So much Richmond hate in here. I love how they say we keep making memes because Richmond supporters think they’re untouchable and u can’t criticise us. All I see are tortured souls destroyed from our success

Attachments

• 3EA5E7F3-0867-4BDD-B177-F369A7B444CF.png
    3EA5E7F3-0867-4BDD-B177-F369A7B444CF.png
    821.9 KB · Views: 148

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone part of this group on Facebook? So much Richmond hate in here. I love how they say we keep making memes because Richmond supporters think they’re untouchable and u can’t criticise us. All I see are tortured souls destroyed from our success
Is that one the one with the salty saints and cats admins absolute gold

Lol that chant was going at 3 qtr time at the granny. No wonder the oppos hate us. It was glorious.
Where I was sitting it was we are Richmond We are Champions, there may have been some dusty songs in there as well

Main board logic. There is an entire thread of Eagles supporters sooking about our flag. You call them out for shitting the bed and being a pack of sooks and you get thread banned.

Posting on the main board is fine and your allowed to incite but as long as your not a Tigers supporter. Absolute flog of a joint

So apparently Collingwood beating us in the 27,28,29 Grand finals brings so much joy to some pies supporters. Like fu** me. Digging into the archives there
For real those campaigners are cooked, they are still jizzing about beating us in the prelim, forget the fact they lost the grandfinal, fmd

everyone is dead from back then, can we even confirm those flags were real? im gonna say no :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back