Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Probably, it’s neither here nor there though, fact is we lost the preliminary that year, but I guess that’s what is so hilarious, we didn’t even play the grand final that year and it stresses them out.

It's the forgotten flag. No one gave a s**t. Even Pies flogs bent over and dropped trou in praise.
No salt No hate No value
And it counts as our 3peat cause Pies lost.

I JUST continue TO LAUGH AT THE SALTY Jon Anderson , refuses TO TIP US. You now with him its like the old saying 'even a busted clock is right twice a day'.

. On the podcast with MICK WARNER HE JUST CAN'T be positive about Tigers in any way. I reckon he should stick to talking about Johnny Famechon , Norman WAYMOUTH , Russel Mockeridge and Barry Michael. He's stuck in the past. . Salty Geelong supporters , my favourite type of hunting.
Should stick to pranging his car when drunk.

Says the supporter of a club that was melting down because they thought they were going to play us on a totally neutral venue earlier this year. It's actually the eagles can't win away from Optus.
Yep and we’ve won all our games in Qld up to this point. Man I really really hope we beat them in Perth when we play them over there, cause we will play them over there.

The avalanche of salt towards Dusty continues
The guy in the first pic is an idiot.
He won’t be like Judd in retirement at all, he’ll be more like Tony Lockett we won’t here from him at all ever.

The guy in the first pic is an idiot.
He won’t be like Judd in retirement at all, he’ll be more like Tony Lockett we won’t here from him at all ever.

yeah it doesnt make any sense. dusty is quiet, introverted, doesn't have an ego compared to most top players and barely gets around the media. what a stupid comment but campaigner is overdosed on salt so probably not thinking straight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah it doesnt make any sense. dusty is quiet, introverted, doesn't have an ego compared to most top players and barely gets around the media. what a stupid comment but campaigner is overdosed on salt so probably not thinking straight
He’s basically the AFL version of Kawhi Leonard

LOL...now we really need someone to photoshop the logos of the other 17 clubs across the front, with Brad 'King Anchovy' Scott's boof head in the middle and "proudly canned at Punt Rd"...:D
If only the AFL would let us can teams at Punt Rd.

Give lynch a week. Give him a rest. I can't remember who we have next (port?) but whoever it is we'll get the win. I've never felt more confident about this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back