Game Day 2019 Round 3 Richmond vs GWS, Giants Stadium 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry for the intrusion but How has Hardwick not put someone on Whitfield??? He’s their best ball user and has run around with no opponent all game...surely one of your small forwards that didn’t get a touch in the first half should have gone to him for the second half???

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

* off

few Players seriously need a spell in the reserves
Butler, castagna, Ellis, Markov all have been trash
Some of our supposed leaders have been Invisible - cotchin, Martin, vlaustin
Only players who can hold their heads up are Lynch, Broad, Stack, maybe Lambert, Nank & McIntosh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the intrusion but How has Hardwick not put someone on Whitfield??? He’s their best ball user and has run around with no opponent all game...surely one of your small forwards that didn’t get a touch in the first half should have gone to him for the second half???

We don’t tag gun players. We let them run free and destroy us every week.

Castagna and butler were at one stage so crucial but now they are honestly irrelevant.

On a positive note, I love Noah balta. The dude has a crack at every contest. He'll try and smother a kick from ten metres away. Unreal.

Instead of players playing a role and fighting for their spot, half this mob have become premiership players who think they're rockstars. I'll give the Golden State Warriors one thing, they've backed it up year after year for a so called mercenary team.

It's not the injuries we have that make us s**t, it's the system and game plan. The system has been found out, it was last year and the coaching department did * all. If I hear Dimma say we need to go back to the Richmond way, we don't. The Richmond way doesn't *in work anymore!!!!!!!

Ill just ask him...oh wait. I'm watching the same game as you with the same information available.

A for effort. Just not the talent on the park. They took Dusty out of it and we had nothing else to offer.
Castagna has no footy IQ. Butler may cruise around but he makes things happen when he can. Ellis is not at AFL std. full stop.
Rioli is class. Lynch is class. Higgins is class.
Stack looks a player as does Bolta.
God damn we needed Grimes. Injuries you can’t control but reports....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back