List Mgmt. 2019 Trade & Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's laziness especially when Acurate one is a respected poster and knows full well that Segal was and still is in charge of Strength and Conditioning. That's what I have an issue with.

Accurate. I damn well know his studies and scope was as a dietician and sports nutrition. Not sure how he got in charge if that roll. The last guy we had, Dan Meehan I believe. He was a beast. From my experiences with him and his uni alumni, we were up before he moved to the brooklyn nets.

But yes. To your point. Why the hell is jona in charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When GWS beat Collingwood by about 8 goals a few weeks ago they lost the free kick count by 10 -> 14 to 24.
What's happened in the past is history.....I'm referring to a preliminary final this weekend.
You're talking to someone who witnessed 94....that sch1t never leaves your memory bank.

Because Higgo re sighed.

You do realise Higgo was already contracted to North for next year ?

And he signed a one year extension.

Which means the NMFC have forsgone a potentially top 15 to 20 draft pick - a potential 200 game player.

For two more years of Higgins. That's IF, he doesn't get injured.

Now has does that benefit the NMFC long term ?

Which means the NMFC have forsgone a potentially top 15 to 20 draft pick - a potential 200 game player.

It could equally mean NMFC have forgone a potentially top 15 to 20 draft pick - a potential 0 game player.

For at least two years of Higgins - an out and out star still playing at a high level. IF he doesn't get injured, which applies to 44 players on each of 18 lists.

That's how it benefits NMFC.

Too easy.

Simpkin, LDU and co need that extra Senior player to shoulder more minutes the next 2 season whilst they grow and develop their bodies into AFL conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back