VFL 2019 VFL R9 vs Port Melb (Sun 2 Jun 2pm @ Adcon Stadium, North Port Oval) - Scharenberg returns!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we went home at 3 Qtr Time
They did, we didn't. Stayed til the very bitter end lol

Even the coach said that last quarter was very disappointing. Three good quarters, and they didn't come out with any intent. It was quite bizarre.

Yeah Eddie would get destroyed by SJW's if he tried it today... god I miss irreverent humour. You can't just do it nowadays or the eternally offended will shoot you down in flames and have you apologising... even though they are a minority and everyone else enjoys the joke. It's sad. You can only be edgy around your mates now...

I reckon Anthony Jeselnik and to a lesser extent Jim Jeffries do a decent job at it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies, was too. Regardless something had to be up because at one stage Wills was rucking and he was in the forward line.
Lynch had a spell on the bench, as sometimes happens. Can't always ruck. But I thought he did well. Lynch I mean, got a goal outside 50.

He looks more chiseled in his physique.

As I mentioned yesterday he played with supreme confidence in his body.........great to watch.

Lynch had a spell on the bench, as sometimes happens. Can't always ruck. But I thought he did well. Lynch I mean, got a goal outside 50.
He also lined up at CHF when Wills took a centre bounce. Thought that was strange.
He had a shot from 50 but it fell short, Lynch’s goal came from a mark 20 out and played on. I remember screaming at him to play on haha.

He also lined up at CHF when Wills took a centre bounce. Thought that was strange.
He had a shot from 50 but it fell short, Lynch’s goal came from a mark 20 out and played on. I remember screaming at him to play on haha.

Must of Heard You

The more solid VFL watchers can correct, but I don’t think our lesser games here are because of AFL listed players rather the quality of VFL players is a bit weaker (Woodward aside who is AFL capable but for injuries).

Our AFL side has lots of medium level depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back