AFL 2020 - AFL Finals Preliminary Finals (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Market is the wrong way around

I can’t pass up Richmond at over 2 bucks and I’m still in the camp that Port are overated and will get found out

Should of lost to the cats if they had of kicked straight and think Ports kids get stage fright Friday night

All the big punters with their models must be absolutely loving Port given the movement. That or there is going to be a massive late out the public don't know about yet. Surely there are better bets in the red this weekend than Port.

All the big punters with their models must be absolutely loving Port given the movement. That or there is going to be a massive late out the public don't know about yet. Surely there are better bets in the red this weekend than Port.

Port started IIRC at $1.95 last Friday night at 9.30pm to be in around $1.74 I didnt think they would come in that much.

Yeah I don’t get it at all. It’s a 50/50 game dont me wrong but I know where I’d want my money

Should of lost to the cats if they had of kicked straight and think Ports kids get stage fright Friday night

Lol. Geelong missed shots because Port's defence pushed them wide and forced them to take tough shots.

Then on the other end, Port kicked straighter. Give port more credit.

Riewoldt 2+ @ 2.40 sb - got a pretty unreal record against Port. Played them 17 times, in 15 of those he's kicked 3+. Reckon the Port defence will be more Lynch focused which will open the door for Jack at times. Should be good for 2+ at least, is a big game player and has done it before. Ill be surprised if he doesn't bounce back.
jack out to 3.20 now for 2+

HGA around 6 points? If the line moves out a couple of points then the assumption is that Port and Rich have the same team strength. Who agrees with this?

HGA around 6 points? If the line moves out a couple of points then the assumption is that Port and Rich have the same team strength. Who agrees with this?

If the game was played at the G, the Tigers would be overwhelmingly short priced favs.

I think the home ground is worth more than just 6 points to Port tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the game was played at the G, the Tigers would be overwhelmingly short priced favs.

I think the home ground is worth more than just 6 points to Port tbh.
Be interesting if Port do win. What's the line open up at if Bris or Cats win? Bris -8.5, Cats pick em? Might be a good chance Port chokes because it's not uncommon for that to happen with some young players and playing away from home.

I have Port as favourites in my initial post. But with this push tigers I think are becoming the value bet

Don't take the bait. Would you rather turn $100 into 0 or $180?

Also hate to be that guy, but incoming riewoldt 1.3

Don't take the bait. Would you rather turn $100 into 0 or $180?

Also hate to be that guy, but incoming riewoldt 1.3

Not keen on Riewoldt. Don't have the stats to back it up but with Lynch in there he's not as big of a target as past years.
As for the H2H I try to look at prices as opposed to who I think wins. Port I still think will win, but if they go below 1.7 they are becoming unders.

Week 3 Finals FINALIZED

NonPhixion Lions Duncan 20+, Menegola 15+ & Danger 15+ $2.70 - Lads vs Cats Ohh Ok Lions 1-39, Cameron AGS $2.74

This is a going to go down to the wire. You can understand now why the need for private posting of bets.

Only 4 cents seperating each bet should they both win.

Ellis-Yolmen in for Coleman which I ******* hate in regards to team selection.

Hopefully comes in at $4 for AGS again

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Disagree. He is a big mature strong bodied player. Will do more damage than Coleman who is just a kid.

Occasionally and very rarely can tear a game apart with contested pack overhead marks. Worth it IMO and a good selection.

Disagree. He is a big mature strong bodied player. Will do more damage than Coleman who is just a kid.

Occasionally and very rarely can tear a game apart with contested pack overhead marks. Worth it IMO and a good selection.
Coleman has done more damage in 3 disposals than CEY has all year.

We beat Richmond in a final...no need to change what wasn't broken.

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back