News 2020 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent re-start I reckon. The WC game in Qld is good. 5 day break isn't. So evens up.

Geelong gets a lovely start. But that surely means their run home will be fairly tough. I'd love it if they come out super well, and then struggle home to a losing finals again.

One home game in our first five. Does that mean a backlog of games at the MCG to end the season?

hehe

Sweet baby Jeebus in a manger, please be true.

A9E417F7-8CFA-48D7-A9F8-F30916A598D9.gif

EDDE759E-C7D6-4DA1-87AB-7D008C925EB3.gif

551352_9fd1aa0deb10feb80ea316f5e6f7ce6d.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent re-start I reckon. The WC game in Qld is good. 5 day break isn't. So evens up.

Geelong gets a lovely start. But that surely means their run home will be fairly tough. I'd love it if they come out super well, and then struggle home to a losing finals again.
The Port game all over again against the Saints except without the rested 7.
Dusty,Cotch,prestia,lynch, Jack,shedda & Grimes.
Send em up early too Qld.

Lol 16 min quarters , just go and get f’ed . Micky mouse comp . Next thing it willbe a game of two halves 25 mins each , game is going to the shitter . Let me guess mince ******* Whankley and dangersook pushing it

Is the 16 minute quarter thing really happening?

Round 2 (11/6): Collingwood vs. Richmond, MCG, 7:40pm AEST
Round 3 (18/6): Richmond vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 7:40pm AEST
Round 4 (27/6): St Kilda vs. Richmond, Marvel Stadium, 4:35pm AEST
Round 5 (2/7): West Coast vs. Richmond, Metricon Stadium, 7:40pm AEST
Thoughts?
4-1 would be a great start, 3-2 isn't out of the question if we aren't quite at our sharpest.

Anything worse than that isn't looking great, but with Pies and Eagles obviously the tough games, the Hawks and hard to pick Saints are potential banana skins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back