Game Day 2020 Grand Final vs Geelong, 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong have been classy,they gave us a great fight.

Not gonna h8 on their fans.

Ablett showed dignity in defeat,congrats on an amazing career and your dad is right.

I’m going to hate on them all summer . They are the worst . Such experts . They can give it but not take it . I’m prepared to cop a few bans Jon Anderson the worst , I’m coming for him .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The best of the 3 by far ! That was sensational, we looked gone in the 2nd ! What a club & bugger all gave us the defending champs & the team who had dominated their opposition in recent years a chance in the media !
Yellow & bloody back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 was a fairytale
2019 was perfection
2020 was pure guts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shorty 2nd in the Norm Smith. Great recognition for a great year. Our HBF is ******* great.

Every single one of Dusty's goals were incredible and kicked when needed most. It lifted me back at home, I can only imagine how it lifted the boys on the field. Such an amazing player.

Balta gets a well deserved premiership medal. He has performed beyond all expectations.

Cotch will go down as an all time great for us.

Hope whoever torched Vlas' house rots.

Just wanna say I love all you campaigners, it’s been a rough time For us all and the laughs and ability to help us forget our pressures talking sh*t has been a godsend this season. Enjoy it guys
Its been a pleasure working with you. Next season should be fun.

I'd like to thank Chris Scott for keeping GAJ on the field with a clearly ****ed shoulder. It compensated for the ****ed in the head one sided umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back