NCAA 2020 - NCAA - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

KJ Costello throwing for over 600 yards is mind blowing considering how average he was at Stanford
Stanford doesnt get any WR's. we are a RB/TE school. He had no one to throw to. He was good till he got injured and didnt have a chance to win his job back.

It could also be that LSU's D is trash or just not in shape since "almost the entire team" had covid

Jeez some weird s**t going on. Weirder than usual. Most teams look shithouse. Watching my Aggies now and they're only up 14-12 at the start of the 4th, the line was -30 ffs.

LSU going down is predictable, someone notable made a good call that they shouldn't even be ranked. Good start to the tenure by Mike Leach. 600 yards. Wowser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot believe where FSU are at now compared to 5 years or so ago.

unreal
Boosters must of stopped giving enough brown paper bags. or other schools stepped up in their under the table deals.

Man, we were shithouse. If we play like we did in the first half, we won't win a game over the next month or so. After half-time, we looked so much better but some serious work is needed to get the offence firing. First order of business is settling on a QB. Bennett looked fantastic when he came in after half-time and actually got the offence moving. Mathis looked a bit lost out there but there is definite potential. There is a lot of Cam Newton in the way he moves and the way he was used. It'll be interesting to see what happens in that regard over the next few weeks.

Despite winning by a decent margin, I would not be surprised to see UGA drop a few places in the rankings. We are not a top 5 team at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back