NFL 2020 - Off-Season Player News & General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus then he was recently busted for having an affair with an IG model . Which in turn brings up other stuff....such a celibacy, another fad Cam was down with.... but he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

I reckon if you're going to call the children you've had with a women something like "Chosen" you better be a perfect couple who can go the journey.

lol, looking at me ranting now...there are just so many things. That one the most recent to irk me tho.

He's pretty much one of worlds biggest phonys today.

Athletes who turn vegan always seem to go downhill. Maybe turning vegan is part of a bigger problem in their lives and it's just a coincidence IDK

I'm sure there is some people it works for. But whe you're Cam Newton whos #1 trait is running over LB noobs, it makes no sense whatsoever. Getting leaner is getting worse.

Welcome to the 21st century, where there are plenty of ways to get protein that don't involve meat.

Welcome to the 21st century, where people who have enjoyed meat their whole life become vegans. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantasy GM.

Being a Carlton supporter, I can understand why youre scared of change and trading a mediocre performing QB like Newton has been over the past few years. You're scared of the bottom falling completely out and being unable to get back up for the next 10 years, just like the once mighty Blues. Change worries you greatly. 😉

Being a Carlton supporter, I can understand why youre scared of change and trading a mediocre performing QB like Newton has been over the past few years. You're scared of the bottom falling completely out and being unable to get back up for the next 10 years, just like the once mighty Blues. Change worries you greatly. 😉
From a Dees supporter?!

From a Dees supporter?!

The difference being im not scared of change. I welcome it as it's about as exciting as it gets as a dess supporter. 😉

We have played a hell of a lot more finals footy than Carlton have over the past 20 years btw, that's how embarrassing they have been.

According to The Athletic's Paul Dehner, the Bears "have been in touch" with the Bengals about acquiring Andy Dalton.
The Bears are looking for competition for Mitchell Trubisky, and Dalton would provide just that. Chicago hired OC Bill Lazor this offseason, and Lazor has a familiarity with Dalton when Lazor was the Bengals' QBs coach and later the OC from 2016-2018. Dalton makes a ton of sense for the Bears, but the only issue is Chicago doesn't have many draft picks from which to deal. The early word is the Bengals could be looking for a third-rounder for Dalton. The Bears could try and wait the Bengals out and force Cincinnati to release the 32-year-old.
RELATED:
SOURCE: The Athletic
Mar 1, 2020, 10:50 AM ET

NFL Network's Mike Silver reports "some GMs and coaches around the league" believe Matthew Stafford wants to be traded.
Stafford trade rumors have been shut down by Lions GM Bob Quinn and Stafford himself multiple times. His wife even shot down the rumors Sunday morning. Any Stafford trade would require a restructure that lowers his cap hit. Stafford's contract makes it nearly impossible for Detroit to move on from him before next offseason. Stafford is far from the problem in Detroit.
SOURCE: Michael Silver on Twitter
Mar 1, 2020, 10:36 AM ET

ESCKH8HWsAcT9di

It had better pay well to compensate the league throwing you under the bus on every bad call the inept refs make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back