Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally agree but I’m struggling to find that spot if we are completely fit and they want to start with king.
It wouldn't surprise me if Ratts tried him through the midfield/wing similar to how Riewoldt played late in his career. He has the tank to run all day and is a beautiful kick.

I think King will play if he is fit, so another option might be keeping Battle in the backline and if fit, playing Robbo in a less accountable role on a smaller opponent. But that likely leaves our defence too tall which is another issue.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ratts tried him through the midfield/wing similar to how Riewoldt played late in his career. He has the tank to run all day and is a beautiful kick.

I think King will play if he is fit, so another option might be keeping Battle in the backline and if fit, playing Robbo in a less accountable role on a smaller opponent. But that likely leaves our defence too tall which is another issue.
He is a key forward or back. We have better mids and wings than him. He isn’t roo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their salary cap is close to being maxed out. If a club offers Williams a big deal, GWS wouldnt be able to match it. He is the most gettable player up there right now.
Well I have no idea on their salary cap but I reckon every player they have signed is signing for less than the best offers so they may sign even though they will get less.

I dunno about Battle. He played well as a backman but we have that spot covered. He's not a really tall, not quick and has average agility. He's a great kick and a nice mark. Lots of courage. Hits hard. I don't really see a spot for him unless Ryder plays seconds.

I dunno about Battle. He played well as a backman but we have that spot covered. He's not a really tall, not quick and has average agility. He's a great kick and a nice mark. Lots of courage. Hits hard. I don't really see a spot for him unless Ryder plays seconds.
Exactly what should happen But no hope early

If you cought the vibe of one of our ITKs, l believe some GWS boys are still in the sights.
Don't ask who. I dunno schyt..
That story is 4 years old and it is said every year. My guess by just about every club not just ours. If the itk are to believed we would have kelly Whitfield and cogs playing for us by now.

Collingwood play 5 wingers? And who is there kp winger. The fascination in finding spots for players even if it makes the side worse confuses me. It confuses me more when we have gone out and recruited 2
Collingwood regularly run a tactic where they change who is starting on the wing at every centre bounce rotating all their midfielders through there.

The club has said multiple times they see Jones playing mainly as an inside mid and off half back as well. No mention of him playing a lot on the wing like you keep saying he will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back