Training 2020 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep

Done every training session last month , the guys that are rested tomorrow including Dan are doing
full on training session on weekend .
Will you get a look at that session S66? Face value it doesn’t seem great Hanners will only feature once, but if it’s simply part of the preparation for Round 1 then I couldn’t care less he’s not in tomorrow!

For the record, on that other forum:
Posted:
- we were going to be very big trade players in 2019 at the end of the 2018 season review (Howard, Butler and Ryder landed plus below)
- we were 100% chasing a Syd mid way before Zak Jones became public
- Hill had the Saints at the top of his wishlist way before it came public

Of course I got laughed at and abused for posting the above, but never got an apology from the abusers once they turned true.

Said it before, I couldn't give a s**t if you like or believe some little info here and there I might post. Actually, couldn't give two shits and a third. Plus I get some wrong info at times. That's life.

Anyway....Brad Crouch might look ok in the RWB.

Take it to the bank.

Will you get a look at that session S66? Face value it doesn’t seem great Hanners will only feature once, but if it’s simply part of the preparation for Round 1 then I couldn’t care less he’s not in tomorrow!

No I won’t ....think it’s interesting that Connolly is playing ..Skrobo said he was out with illness now
he is playing ... reading it they want to see how young players handle experience.
Dont know how many times have to say it Dan is in great shape.

aNKynWf.gif

this battle situation frustrates me. I think doogs will be a great player, but there's just no room back there now. We still need top line mids, that's basically our only real need at the moment. Does that mean Battle just falls by the wayside and ends up wanting out? We're forced to trade him for unders because we decided to get dougal? I really hope he can lock down a spot on a wing or a flank but I doubt it, he's a KPP first and foremost. God damnit.

this battle situation frustrates me. I think doogs will be a great player, but there's just no room back there now. We still need top line mids, that's basically our only real need at the moment. Does that mean Battle just falls by the wayside and ends up wanting out? We're forced to trade him for unders because we decided to get dougal? I really hope he can lock down a spot on a wing or a flank but I doubt it, he's a KPP first and foremost. God damnit.
Dougal was brought in to shut down the number 1 key forward for the opposition, that’s not Battle’s go. Carlisle is the one keeping him out of a spot.

Feel it is way to early to make any predictions yet until we sort through our best 22, who knows who gets knocked down by injury , who actually has the form to stay in our best 22.
I can easily pick our best 22 , but will Ryder get back to his All Australian form , will Roberton get back to his best , will Howard be the savior in defense we all think he will be , can Hannerbery stay on the park , will King be effective straight from the get go.

Is Brown really not going to be playing seniors , Webster showed 2 years ago he was one of our best defenders , as you can see there are many scenario's before our best 22 is picked and it will most probably take a few rounds to sort out.

What I will be looking at this week is who performs and who plays again next week , they will be sorting out the teams best set up.

Dougal was brought in to shut down the number 1 key forward for the opposition, that’s not Battle’s go. Carlisle is the one keeping him out of a spot.
Battle was drafted as a key forward , he played in the back line due to necessity and he proved he can play there , however we could easily see him slot into the forward line this year and at this stage of the year they are still attempting to find our best step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I won’t ....think it’s interesting that Connolly is playing ..Skrobo said he was out with illness now
he is playing ... reading it they want to see how young players handle experience.
Dont know how many times have to say it Dan is in great shape.
looks like noone will believe ou until he beings playing and has a continuity of matches.

Didn’t Lethers say earlier in the week that Hanners, Geary and Robbo would all play? If they were planning on managing Hanners from the get go, Lethers wouldn’t have mentioned him.

Blokes as experienced as Hanners don’t need as many training minutes & practice matches. He’s accumulated enough over his career. Still easy to see why some are concerned though. He’s been pretty busted up for the past 2-3 years. I won’t sit comfortably until I see him string together a month of senior footy.

looks like noone will believe ou until he beings playing and has a continuity of matches.
Better to play him next week with the team at full strength , I wonder if there are any doubts on Carlisle , Billings , Long , Marshall , Howard , Wilkie , Membery , Lonie , Butler , Ryder they are not playing this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back