Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The Pies are also expected to recall first-round draft pick Isaac Quaynor for his first game of 2020."

Awful news for Noble owners. WaynesWorld19

giphy.gif

Rookies galore

Personally, I think it makes things interesting with the price rises after 2 games because you'll probably see a lot variance of rookies selected across different supercoach teams. If you pick a dud, it burns a trade and messes with your cash gen

Rookies galore

Personally, I think it makes things interesting with the price rises after 2 games because you'll probably see a lot variance of rookies selected across different supercoach teams. If you pick a dud, it burns a trade and messes with your cash gen

It's almost worth skipping the first price rise and picking them up for 150k+ just to be sure

It's almost worth skipping the first price rise and picking them up for 150k+ just to be sure
Reward definitely outweighs risk I reckon - pay that extra $30k for peace of mind

Because if they're a dud like McHenry they could only be priced at $143k after 4 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with Andrew Birch re almost skipping one price rise on "some" rookies .....which I'm doing on Aarts

But it depends on your trading plans and how urgent you need to get the likes of a Whitfield in

But Crusher .....not all our rookies are duds mate .....just most :p

Won't it be fun sorting the chaff from the hay

So it looks like Simpson (Cats, $124k, MID, just scored a very cool 112) will be traded in by everybody

Then we'll see how the boys below do, to see if the double downgrade is a must

Day, Hawks, $153k, DEF
McPherson, Crows, $124k, DEF
Bosenavulagi, Pies, $124k, FWD
Kelly, Pies, $124k, FWD
Rankine, Suns, $124k, FWD
Morris, Hawks, $118k, FWD
Warner, Swans, $118k, MID
Stephens, Swans, $189k, MID
Stoddart, Swans, $124k, DEF

With so many playing, there's a very good chance at least one of them does well. Everyone's trades will be the same next week lol

Last edited:
I have Taylor, King, Budarick, TBerry, Xerri and Cameron
With Simpkin and Dusty in my midfield

I really don't need another FWD rookie right now...

I'm rooting for the DEF and MID rookies to do well

So it looks like Simpson (Cats, $124k, MID, just scored a very cool 112) will be traded in by everybody

Day, Hawks, $153k, DEF
Kelly, Pies, $124k, FWD
and a couple more on extended benches

With so many playing, there's a very good chance at least one of them does well. Everyone's trades will be the same next week lol
And here I was thinking I’d be upgrading next week... Screw it, I’ll take a real war chest into round 8.

Day, Hawks, $153k, DEF
Kelly, Pies, $124k, FWD
and a couple more on extended benches

Really none of those are super exciting except maybe Rankine.

Hawks Clarko will drop them after 2-3 games and then repeat with whoever else later on.

Swans you have Horse and Stephens is pricy, although if he does well after 2 and looks like he's not getting Horsed maybe an option.

Pies Kelly is a tall. Boysenberry could be ok but they have heaps of campaigners who are thereabouts.

Crows who knows.

Rankine JS would be solid but there's the hammy issue.

Lots of potential traps I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back