Game Day 2020 Round 7 Purple vs Blue and Yella

Remove this Banner Ad

Jk is so good, he wound back the clock tonight as had an opponent that let him. He isn't normally good against quality defenders anymore as to old and slow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The inconsistency of the HTB tonight was shocking and we had the worst of it like usual but WC too well organised.
Hardly surprising considering we had 7 of our first 10 picked out.
Freddy was great, keep him.
Too many plodders with the injuries we have.
Shultz is hopeless, Banfield not an AFL standard player, Taberner is a complete moron at times (obviously he redeems himself sometimes).
I keep thinking I wish Hill would play up the ground more, why isn't he kicking it inside 50?
We had our chances in the last and bad kicking for goal just ruined any momentum.

I can see definite improvement from last year's game, even though the result was disappointing.

I mean, just look at who we had at our disposal. They tried hard, but it's just not a team of talent that is going to win many games.

And even though they're much maligned, I thought our undersized, undermanned third-string backline held up pretty well.

We just couldn't get it done in the middle with Mundy and Tucker having such off games.

Even in the last 5mins the boys kept playing safe down the line. Really a poor game all around.

Tucker took a few steps back tonight (7 disposals as a midfielder!) Mundy just off the pace.

Then the usuals - Cox, Coyler, Banfield, Schultzjust not up to it.

Hughes had a bad game but has been good lately so I'll give it a pass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back