Preview 2020 Syd Barker Medal preview & count.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think some of you are guilty of recency bias.

It’s ok....I get it.

LOL, yeah it's either that or else you could never see what was coming and you put all your eggs in the "nepotism" basket.

I don't expect you to back down because you're too far gone in your set against LMac. Just stew in the fact that everyone else sees your judgement for what it is.

It's hilarious how the crap judges on this board react to what's in front of them at the time, because they simply don't have the ability to see the signs of what might come. Not just Luke, but Jed, Tarrant, Cunners back in the day ... there were even people doubting LDU after his first couple of games back because they simply couldn't process what he looked capable of.

LOL, yeah it's either that or else you could never see what was coming and you put all your eggs in the "nepotism" basket.

I don't expect you to back down because you're too far gone in your set against LMac. Just stew in the fact that everyone else sees your judgement for what it is.

It's hilarious how the crap judges on this board react to what's in front of them at the time, because they simply don't have the ability to see the signs of what might come. Not just Luke, but Jed, Tarrant, Cunners back in the day ... there were even people doubting LDU after his first couple of games back because they simply couldn't process what he looked capable of.
Oh look.....the righteous cherry picker is back to save the day.

I imagine you holding a fruit basket whilst rifling through my content on this board.

I thought Anderson or Goldstein should have won the bnf. Surely that’s not an outlandish view to have.

It’s not a dig at McDonald. I’ve been very complementary about his year.

I noticed in the carltank game where Polec got one Brownlow vote he got zero vote in the B&F
That shows he was asked to do something specific and didn’t. It’s not the he was capable more like he didn’t commit to it
Serious question: Did we start tanking from that game or after that game? Because it stank like tanking from that game.

I think some of you are guilty of recency bias.

It’s ok....I get it.
If you check my posting on LMac I've always rated him, even when people here were bagging him. I just think he had a good coach this year. If you go back to 2016 threads you'll find me lamenting him doing his hammy chasing Rioli and saying his loss was on par with losing Higgo, W80 and BJ in terms of our season going to s**t.

Even last season LMac made the point of noting that Rhyce actually gave him feedback on his game including specifics on how to improve. He said he hadn't had that before.

He clearly improved this year. His only real failure was against Papley and most people thought that was a bad match up to begin with.

Even if we didn't tank, and I'm still not prepared to say that, it sure appeared like we did. It might be possible we were as bad as we were, but I'm also not prepared to say that either.

That’s what I like about you SoS, your willingness to stay off the fence and make definitive calls.

Yeah I mentioned that a couple of pages back, and what worries me is that Brady had nothing to say after he was announced in 3rd place whereas he spoke glowingly of Jy and Luke. I am concerned
Brady is probably pitting himself against his manager who has just upped his value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back