Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
North get: Phillips and Stephenson
Collingwood get: Pick 11

I hate this trade so much! I go to a lot of Pies games with my mate and, if I may say so politely, Phillips is a bad footballer. Turns it over, horrid kick, bad football IQ, not fast. He is the opposite of what we need!!

This would be catastrophic

Just get Stephenson

I hate this trade so much! I go to a lot of Pies games with my mate and, if I may say so politely, Phillips is a bad footballer. Turns it over, horrid kick, bad football IQ, not fast. He is the opposite of what we need!!
Maybe we're getting his brother at pick 2?... Yeah I know

ZACK WILD

Team Captain
Jan 16, 2009
middle earth
AFL Club
North Melbourne

The question is does your mate come to NM games?

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
I want their 2021 first rounder if we take on Phillips AND Stephenson.

Pick 71 for Phillips, Stephenson and their 2021 First Rounder.

We would be getting Collingwood out of the biggest TPP hole of the last decade.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I was hoping we hold on to 11, splitting that would be disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say bye to the Doggies pick #14

showusyacunningt

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
doghouse
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Haleing goals
Doubt Melbourne, after a medical, give him 4 years if his knee is THAT bad.

I'd say the bigger concern for us was his response to increased physicality from his defender, there may be a sense that BBB has been "worked out".

The one sure thing is that you can't judge the trade now. We'll probably get hammered if the deal mentioned goes through, it does look bad on paper. However if he's playing seconds for Melbourne in a couple of seasons time, no one's really going to rewind and go back and give us our plaudits.

Waynesworld

The poster formerly know as "Waynesworld"
May 28, 2012
At the Chinese takeout.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Werribee
Ummm I was under the impression that none of these trades can be finalised / submitted until > 3:30pm today?

If that is the case why is everyone losing their sh1t on here based on what journo's are telling us? How do we even know if they are correct?

Disclaimer: If we do actually end up getting bent over I will delete this post.

The Sydney Swans trade its R2 (25) to Melbourne for its R2 (31),R3 (43).
I wont be happy if we do not offer a contract to Will Walker and we trade for Phillps and Atu.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back