List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to find a quality mid with elite skills or throw one of the kids in there permanently and definetly not crouch.

We can’t rely on the senior mids anymore, that was shown up again in a final.

I’d make a bid on Borlase earlier than expected and force adelaides hand.

Jones definitely isn't a KPD but will be a 🔨 hartlett type defender hopefully better at shutting forwards down nothing wrong with that it's what we need.
I can see him moving into the midfield, moves too well and has so much pace I reckon he would be wasted in defence.

I can’t wait to see him next year, he’s as exciting a prospect as I can remember.

Underrating McKenzie horribly there. He’s very much a first 22 player.

Jones is well shorter than Jonas 189cms. Last I saw jones was listed at 185cm in testing.

While it would be nice the 188cm sanfl listing is questionable.

I don’t see jones a future key defender.
McKenzie might still be first 22 next year.

But we have seen guys like him have 1 great year and to never repeat it. Aaron young and pittard should remind us of that.

He might be good still. But if we go into next year with all our cards being in the McKenzie & Lienert basket, i won't be confident

Godfather offer to Cameron please
Cameron who?
Pretty sure he meant either Darcy Cameron or getting Cameron Mooney out of retirement.
I thought he meant Cameron O'Shea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much cash do we actually have in the salary cap. It was projected we had the same as Carlton? If so why aren't we splashing on the big double in De Goey and Crouch and really making that next step.

On CPH1951 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The may be pure fantasy but I hope waft the cheque book in front of Jye Caldwell. We were supposedly keen on him with Butters pick in 2018 but GWS got in first. I can’t think of a more like for like Boak replacement.

The may be pure fantasy but I hope waft the cheque book in front of Jye Caldwell. We were supposedly keen on him with Butters pick in 2018 but GWS got in first. I can’t think of a more like for like Boak replacement.

If it were doable, really wouldn't mind us double dipping for Caldwell and Hately even if he's nominated the Crows.

Underrating McKenzie horribly there. He’s very much a first 22 player.

Rating McKenzie correctly. He was a depth player for years at Gold Coast. He was a depth player here for two years until we gutted our KPD stocks so thoroughly by losing Hombsch, Austin and Howard that we basically had no choice but to play him.

Do you see McKenzie playing 22 games for Geelong? Richmond? West Coast? Brisbane? If not, he should be a depth player. A good depth player and one well worth keeping on the list, but a depth player nonetheless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back