List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As skipper of the twos?
If that slow rubbish toiler is our skipper, I’d rather us fold or merge.

There is not a team in the league that will give us 2nd rounder for him and you want to make him skipper?

Richie Vandenburg making a comeback?

He is a slow Richie Vandenburg.

That is very harsh on Dumont. There is plenty of blokes that need to be dropped before him.

Who is our next captain??

Who are you giving it to then? We cannot load Jy up with that expectation at his age.

Is there a point in giving it to Taz for a couple of seasons?
Taz for mine for 2 years then hand it over, Jy would likely be the go to man then. Although i'm hoping others make a case too in the time.

Time will tell.

Not the worst idea. Hopefully Jy wants it
Don't want to use Melbourne as yard stick in the stupid decision department, but they gave it to some young blokes a few years back and that went up shits creek.

As skipper of the twos?
If that slow rubbish toiler is our skipper, I’d rather us fold or merge.

There is not a team in the league that will give us 2nd rounder for him and you want to make him skipper?

Richie Vandenburg making a comeback?

He is a slow Richie Vandenburg.
Spoken like a true supporter. Fold or merge WOW.

Don't want to use Melbourne as yard stick in the stupid decision department, but they gave it to some young blokes a few years back and that went up shits creek.

I agree, which is why i am absolutely against giving it to Jy until he is at least 25, and to determine if he actually wants it.

There has been plenty of incorrect captaincy decisions recently in the league

Taz for mine for 2 years then hand it over, Jy would likely be the go to man then. Although i'm hoping others make a case too in the time.

Yeah that’s the pretty safe option but I don’t think Taz would want to do all the media that comes with the captaincy.

We did it with Carey and Jy seems to have the same qualities- he acts like the alpha and has the confidence in himself.
Plus if he gets it next season- he’ll have older players like jack, taz, Higgo , Goldy for support. If he gets it on two years he’ll be on his lonesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We gave it to a young bloke once.

Turned out alright.

Yeah that’s the pretty safe option but I don’t think Taz would want to do all the media that comes with the captaincy.

We did it with Carey and Jy seems to have the same qualities- he acts like the alpha and has the confidence in himself.
Plus if he gets it next season- he’ll have older players like jack, taz, Higgo , Goldy for support. If he gets it on two years he’ll be on his lonesome.
We gave it to a young bloke once.

Turned out alright.
With all due respect to Jy, he's no Carey.

OK, baby out with the bathwater time, but what the hell:

Start with picks 3, 4, 34, 58 & 59.

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood & Durdin retire, delisted or leave as free agents.
2. Pick up Zac Williams and Corr as free agents.
3. Brown and pick 34 to Gold Coast for pick 10, Fiorini and 2m Peter.
4. Pick 10 to Sydney for Papley.
5. Dumont and Turner to Adelaide for pick 20.
6. Pick 20 to GWS for Caldwell.
7. Tyson & Ahern to * for a 2021 4th round pick.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Durdin, Brown, Dumont, Turner, Tyson & Ahern.
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Fiorini, Wright, Papley, Caldwell and picks 3, 4, 58 & 59.

OK, baby out with the bathwater time, but what the hell:

Start with picks 3, 4, 34, 58 & 59.

1. Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood & Durdin retire, delisted or leave as free agents.
2. Pick up Zac Williams and Corr as free agents.
3. Brown and pick 34 to Gold Coast for pick 10, Fiorini and 2m Peter.
4. Pick 10 to Sydney for Papley.
5. Dumont and Turner to Adelaide for pick 20.
6. Pick 20 to GWS for Caldwell.
7. Tyson & Ahern to * for a 2021 4th round pick.

Out: Jacobs, Garner, Macmillan, Wood, Durdin, Brown, Dumont, Turner, Tyson & Ahern.
In: Zac Williams, Corr, Fiorini, Wright, Papley, Caldwell and picks 3, 4, 58 & 59.

If we do that, Brady is the greatest trader in the history of the AFL and we win the next 6 trade weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back