List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Current no. of players on the list
Senior list - 34 (2-4 free*)
Rookie (Cat A) - 4 (0-2 free*)
Rookie (Cat B) - 2 (0 free)
Maximum list size of 44. Up to 36-38 senior list, 4-6 category A rookie list and 2 category B rookie list.
* Total of four list spots available, with a minimum of 2 senior list spots needing to be utilised.

List changes
IN: Daniher, Cockatoo, Uosis (R)
OUT: Christensen, Wooller, Allison (R), Skinner (R), Eagles (R), C. Lyons (R), Martin, Witherden, Cox, Hinge.
PROMOTED: Fullarton.
ROOKIED: Birchall, Mathieson, Ballendan.

Current picks
25, 53, 58, 69, 70
(2021 - 1st (MEL), 1st, 3rd (WCE), 3rd, 4th (MEL), 4th (COLL), 5th)

Useful links
2020 trade news compendium
List changes, contract status and key dates
2020 draft discussion thread

Last edited:
I have a feeling the GWS exodus is only just begining. We need to get in the ear of some of their players before the other clubs do. Particularly Riccardi. Josh Kelly and Colognio would also be great gets as well.

I have a feeling the GWS exodus is only just begining. We need to get in the ear of some of their players before the other clubs do. Particularly Riccardi. Josh Kelly and Colognio would also be great gets as well.
Colognio has been on the nose hasn’t he ?

GWS something wrong there..
They dropping players on form although a lot of it above the shoulders.
Lots of players dropped form around the same time as Leon got re signed

Leon Cameron is no Fages.....just can't see him relating to young ones much at all and therein may be the problem.

Our Fages might have spoiled it for all other clubs!;)

I wouldn't mind us getting Tom Phillips from Collingwood as a relatively good value for money pick up. Prior to this year (where he was squeezed out of the wing into a half forward role) he has been a really solid wingman. If he didn't cost more than a say late 20s pick, I think he'd be a great get as a ready to go option that could slot in, and I believe the pies are looking to shop him around like they did with Aish last year.

I wouldn't mind us getting Tom Phillips from Collingwood as a relatively good value for money pick up. Prior to this year (where he was squeezed out of the wing into a half forward role) he has been a really solid wingman. If he didn't cost more than a say late 20s pick, I think he'd be a great get as a ready to go option that could slot in, and I believe the pies are looking to shop him around like they did with Aish last year.

His field kicking is his downfall, Running ability second to none, but our team is trying to get to be elite by foot and we still have a few in team that aren’t so doubt we add another

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Leon Cameron is no Fages.....just can't see him relating to young ones much at all and therein may be the problem.

Our Fages might have spoiled it for all other clubs!;)
More like good spin doctors like Fages has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Caldwell the one we really liked but thought we would have trouble retaining him due to being a flight risk?

I thought that was Bailey Smith, but I think it was reported that we did like Caldwell a lot.

We never were close to getting him anyway once we traded away pick 5 to get Neale.

Wasn't Caldwell the one we really liked but thought we would have trouble retaining him due to being a flight risk?
I thought that was Bailey Smith, but I think it was reported that we did like Caldwell a lot.

We never were close to getting him anyway once we traded away pick 5 to get Neale.

The flight risk was Bailey Smith.

Caldwell was never flagged as a flight risk, and was who we would've taken if we hadn't traded for Neale.

Another one out from GWS with Langdon wishing to return to WA.

Gee they really have it tough the WA clubs
I think the WA clubs might get the raw end of that deal.

Langdon was pretty putrid ever since his knee injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back