2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t been keeping up - how are the court challenges going? Last time I recall hearing anything, it was months ago and I think the total figure was 61, with Trump losing a very respectable 60. Have there been any more?

Balls In do you want to update him on how the worlds greatest ever lawyer is destroying the liberals and reinstating your fat orange god?

I haven’t been keeping up - how are the court challenges going? Last time I recall hearing anything, it was months ago and I think the total figure was 61, with Trump losing a very respectable 60. Have there been any more?

Think she's all done and dusted.

Mad Mike still fighting the good fight, unsure if his schtick counts though :tearsofjoy:

So, if the legal challenges have fallen in a heap to the tune of 60 to 1 (including the Supreme Court), how do the Trump barrackers reconcile this cognitive dissonance in their minds?

If they still believe the election was "stolen", are they saying the conspiracy to steal the election goes all the way to the Supreme Court of the USA, with its Republican-appointed majority and all?

That is quite the fix, if so.

So, if the legal challenges have fallen in a heap to the tune of 60 to 1 (including the Supreme Court), how do the Trump barrackers reconcile this cognitive dissonance in their minds?

If they still believe the election was "stolen", are they saying the conspiracy to steal the election goes all the way to the Supreme Court of the USA, with its Republican-appointed majority and all?

Very easy for them to reconcile given the 'establishment' narrative pushed for the last decade. Deep State is a genius invention for either side of the isle as it creates a 'devil' like entity to put the entirety of blame on without having to prove it actually exists.

Very easy for them to reconcile given the 'establishment' narrative pushed for the last decade. Deep State is a genius invention for either side of the isle as it creates a 'devil' like entity to put the entirety of blame on without having to prove it actually exists.
Dont defame pls

Yep, remarkable competence from the mob running the current admin.

And it’s a marketing boon for them.

They can generate subscribers and donations without running the risk of ending up in court for defaming specific people other than ex-Presidents who won’t Streisand that s**t.

“They” is a legally safe marketing option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if the Trumpanistas believe the fix is THAT comprehensive, across every echelon of society, and through every single institution, even those expressly for the purposes of delivering justice - to the point that literally everyone is under a cloud of suspicion - one wonders why they’re so confident that Trump is not in on it too.

Quite the hold on people’s minds he’s conjured. Hard to comprehend it (given I take one look at the man and think “the guy’s an effing bozo!”)

So if the Trumpanistas believe the fix is THAT comprehensive, across every echelon of society, and through every single institution, even those expressly for the purposes of delivering justice - to the point that literally everyone is under a cloud of suspicion - one wonders why they’re so confident that Trump is not in on it too.

Quite the hold on people’s minds he’s conjured. Hard to comprehend it (given I take one look at the man and think “the guy’s an effing bozo!”)

Trumpanistas - good description.
I think we all make the false assumption that they will listen to logic and reason and make independent decisions.
Reality is they are so far down their algorithm driven rabbit holes that there is no turning back - there is plenty of false narrative around in this social media enabled shitshow to support their views , no matter how absurd.
Trump and his malignant narcissism just polarises people at the extremes - there is no middle ground for such a turd of a human - love or hate are the only choices. :eek:

Trumpanistas - good description.
I think we all make the false assumption that they will listen to logic and reason and make independent decisions.
Reality is they are so far down their algorithm driven rabbit holes that there is no turning back - there is plenty of false narrative around in this social media enabled shitshow to support their views , no matter how absurd.
Trump and his malignant narcissism just polarises people at the extremes - there is no middle ground for such a turd of a human - love or hate are the only choices. :eek:
Yeah I guess I keep assuming sooner or later every one of us comes face-to-face with cold reality, but maybe not.

Just weird that this sort of delusion is no longer fringe. There's millions of the *ers in the US alone.

(Mind you, only 48% of Americans believe the theory of evolution explains human origins.)

Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

Tweet unavailable.

Whilst it’s good to have a laugh about how stupid it all seems it’s very sobering to read some in depth analysis of what was going on behind the scenes & genuinely terrifying to see how they are changing all the points of failure from last time to make sure Trump wins the next one no matter how people vote.
I genuinely believe if he pulls it off the first thing he will do is change the rules about serving only 2 terms so he’s in charge for life.
America is cooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back