2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

America was divided long before the Cheeto came to power. He just exploited the divisions that were already there. Don't you remember how many of the mouth breathers wanted to hang Obama for the audacity of being President while being black?

On another forum website (US based) that I have frequented for many years, one guy made a post back in November 2016 that I've never forgotten.

"How you all are feeling now is how I've felt for the past 8 years."

Yeah, he was (and remains) an utter flog, but he's not alone.

The reason Trump is not going to attend the inauguration could have a sinister reason. He doesn’t want to be implicated in any shape or form of the violence that may erupt in Washington DC on January 20th. As usual, it is a cowardly approach.
He could be organising another riot at the inauguration or bombs or anything.
The riots at the capital could have killed many more people than it did.

the 17th is the next date they are talking about online apparently.

The thing with the Trumpers is that yes, you have to worry about the ones who are planning big co-ordinated events online. But what about the small groups planning things out of the eyes of the public? These are the kind of people to whom Timothy McVeigh is a hero. Read anything about McVeigh and it's like reading a description of any of the deranged Trumpers.

There will be multiple attacks during the Biden Presidency, they've gone completely off the deep-end for their dear leader.

The thing with the Trumpers is that yes, you have to worry about the ones who are planning big co-ordinated events online. But what about the small groups planning things out of the eyes of the public? These are the kind of people to whom Timothy McVeigh is a hero. Read anything about McVeigh and it's like reading a description of any of the deranged Trumpers.

There will be multiple attacks during the Biden Presidency, they've gone completely off the deep-end for their dear leader.
McVeigh was an extreme off-grid libertarian, the exact sort of poster child organised militias idolise.
I fear the political violence in the US is only just starting. Scary that there are Australians who will cheer it on.

Egypt is a great example, just as Syria is. The Muslim Brotherhood won the elections, which clearly the evangelical US wasn't going to extend themselves in supporting, while an undemocratic opposition got the support of the military and overthrew them. So which should the US support? The democratic islamists or the dictatorial military?

The answer was to stay out of it and let democracy die in Egypt.

Had the US supported Democracy, there would have been lots of bloodshed, all in support of the Muslim Brotherhood? Keeping in mind Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood is where the ideology behind ISIS/Al Qaeda stems from.

There was no right answer, no matter what happened, lots of criticism.
I think that situation is more complex than that.

I got into the uprising in Egypt before even the news in australia noticed. I dunno why but I knew about it from day 1 when a bunch of people stood in the middle of Tharir Square and started chanted "The people want the regime to fall" and it was being streamed or posted immediately on youtube. I knew someone in Egypt onlin and they had always said all it would take was the wrong thing one day and the country would explode so seeing this live or within an hour of it happening on youtube really got my attention. It was Australia Day here (but not there, still the 25th) when it started happening. The cops beat a kid, Kaleed Sayeed, to death a few months earlier. The protest started on "National Police Day" as a result.

I spoke online to some people involved during the uprising, its when I started noticing Twitter. One, a full on Marxist who worked with Egyptian trade unions, said the Muslim Brotherhood was the only organisation the Mubarak government left alone to any extent. Every other organisation, mostly secular and left wing was completely destroyed. Members tortured, locked up or killed. Banned form organising etc. For decades before the uprising.

He and others claimed the Mubarak regime did this so the MB were the only functional opposition and when the MB took power after any (ineveitable) uprising everyone else would reject them and beg the army to take power back. Cos the MB were a pack of fundy campaigners basically and while they were the biggest organisation politically after the revolution they were bigger than their actual support base cos of the lack of other options.

This is exactly what happened. Make of it what you will, its just an anecdotal tale online and you don't know me from s**t but FWIW those predictions were accurate.

So true

The guys to worry about arent the idiots like the guy in the chewbacca bikini / its the masked guy with the flexicuffs

He and others claimed the Mubarak regime did this so the MB were the only functional opposition and when the MB took power after any (ineveitable) uprising everyone else would reject them and beg the army to take power back. Cos the MB were a pack of fundy campaigners basically and while they were the biggest organisation politically after the revolution they were bigger than their actual support base cos of the lack of other options.

This is exactly what happened. Make of it what you will, its just an anecdotal tale online and you don't know me from sh*t but FWIW those predictions were accurate.

It's not the only country where the second choice is also garbage, just a slightly nicer garbage. Doesn't mean you toss out the Democracy.

It's why strings of ongoing peaceful transitions of power are the true measure of a Democracy and why the objection by the US right to a peaceful transfer of power is so jarring. The US Right couldn't accept losing, so tried to overthrow democracy itself. Just like the army in Egypt, or the Americans in Iran, or the Americans in Chile, or the Americans in Nicaragua, or the Americans in Cuba, or the Americans in the Congo....

I got into the uprising in Egypt before even the news in australia noticed. I dunno why but I knew about it from day 1 when a bunch of people stood in the middle of Tharir Square and started chanted "The people want the regime to fall" and it was being streamed or posted immediately on youtube. I knew someone in Egypt onlin and they had always said all it would take was the wrong thing one day and the country would explode so seeing this live or within an hour of it happening on youtube really got my attention. It was Australia Day here (but not there, still the 25th) when it started happening. The cops beat a kid, Kaleed Sayeed, to death a few months earlier. The protest started on "National Police Day" as a result.

I spoke online to some people involved during the uprising, its when I started noticing Twitter. One, a full on Marxist who worked with Egyptian trade unions, said the Muslim Brotherhood was the only organisation the Mubarak government left alone to any extent. Every other organisation, mostly secular and left wing was completely destroyed. Members tortured, locked up or killed. Banned form organising etc. For decades before the uprising.

This is exactly what happened. Make of it what you will, its just an anecdotal tale online and you don't know me from sh*t but FWIW those predictions were accurate.
m

did you hear about the Egyptian governments latest morale boosting program?

To try to get people who are stressed out over all the covid problems to take their minds off it they have installed festive horns in taxis and are encouraging taxi drivers to toot and play tunes

the initiative is called toot and calm them

It's not the only country where the second choice is also garbage, just a slightly nicer garbage. Doesn't mean you toss out the Democracy.

It's why strings of ongoing peaceful transitions of power are the true measure of a Democracy and why the objection by the US right to a peaceful transfer of power is so jarring. The US Right couldn't accept losing, so tried to overthrow democracy itself. Just like the army in Egypt, or the Americans in Iran, or the Americans in Chile, or the Americans in Nicaragua, or the Americans in Cuba, or the Americans in the Congo....

It’s ridiculous reasoning to say because the other party is bad just have a dictatorship.

Oh and goodbye law license rudy g:

Source: https://apple.news/AaUeXOIe0SWSVSe8YN3SlkA

He said when election officials were told they were done counting for the day, uncounted ballots were placed in secure, tamper-proof cases and stored under the table. Shortly after, the officials were told they needed to continue counting through the night.

At that point, the secure cases of uncounted ballots were retrieved from under the table to proceed the counting.

Sterling said the president's team always had access to the complete video, but Giuliani only presented the state senators with the part that shows cases being pulled out from under the table.

"Rudy Giuliani looked them in the eye and lied," he said.

A top Georgia election official said Rudy Giuliani "lied" over election fraud claims by presenting a deceptively edited video as evidence, despite having access to the full footage.

Gabriel Sterling, the chief operating officer for Georgia's secretary of state, made the comments in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday, during which he described President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud as "fantastical, unreasonable," and "lacking in any factual reality."

Sterling, a Republican and Trump voter, told interviewer Scott Pelley that Giuliani presented a selectively edited video to Georgia state senators as evidence. In a clip shown on "60 Minutes" of Giulani presenting the video, he calls it a "powerful smoking gun."

Giuliani's video, which also aired in national Trump campaign ads, claims to show cases of ballots removed from under a table and "added in secret."

However, Sterling said the full video shows a different story.

"From my point of view, they intentionally misled the state senators, the people of Georgia, and the people of the United States about this, to cause this conspiracy theory to keep going and keep the disinformation going, which has caused this environment that we're seeing today," Sterling said.

Giulani did not respond to Insider's request for comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He said when election officials were told they were done counting for the day, uncounted ballots were placed in secure, tamper-proof cases and stored under the table. Shortly after, the officials were told they needed to continue counting through the night.

At that point, the secure cases of uncounted ballots were retrieved from under the table to proceed the counting.

Sterling said the president's team always had access to the complete video, but Giuliani only presented the state senators with the part that shows cases being pulled out from under the table.

A top Georgia election official said Rudy Giuliani "lied" over election fraud claims by presenting a deceptively edited video as evidence, despite having access to the full footage.

Gabriel Sterling, the chief operating officer for Georgia's secretary of state, made the comments in a "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday, during which he described President Donald Trump's claims of voter fraud as "fantastical, unreasonable," and "lacking in any factual reality."

Sterling, a Republican and Trump voter, told interviewer Scott Pelley that Giuliani presented a selectively edited video to Georgia state senators as evidence. In a clip shown on "60 Minutes" of Giulani presenting the video, he calls it a "powerful smoking gun."

Giuliani's video, which also aired in national Trump campaign ads, claims to show cases of ballots removed from under a table and "added in secret."

"From my point of view, they intentionally misled the state senators, the people of Georgia, and the people of the United States about this, to cause this conspiracy theory to keep going and keep the disinformation going, which has caused this environment that we're seeing today," Sterling said.

I for one am shocked by this revealation :rolleyes:

Should be in prison with the orange man.

YippeeYiYeo got deplatformed after a nasty tirade to a moderator.

If only he took his early advice from the first two pages of this thread

Mate, that’s honestly a bit sad. Have you considered taking a break from consuming media about politics online? You’re eliminating people out of your life based on politics and something you have no control over. My closest friend and I completely disagree on the Biden/Trump situation and when it comes up its just some material for banter. Neither of us are politicians or looking for a career to make more influence so whats the point in getting so wound up about it? None of us on Bigfooty are going to change anything meaningful or have an influence. The discussion is just discussion for the sake of having an interest in the topic.

If your cutting people out of your life based on what you see on a monitor I really think you need to take a break.

Trumps not the fraudulent party in this legal case, and its people coming forward of their own volition claiming voter fraud and supporting him

This is my last response to you btw. Someone as hostile as yourself can never be reasoned with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back