2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

McVeigh was an extreme off-grid libertarian, the exact sort of poster child organised militias idolise.
I fear the political violence in the US is only just starting. Scary that there are Australians who will cheer it on.
I never thought I would have this view but I've grown to feel Gough's view about the bully getting a blood nose is how I feel too.

I see...

I love how vague and non specific it is, and how Pence is in there.

In saying that, I’m very worried about what sh*t will go down on the 20th, country wide.
I think one reason the FBI is moving so fast with indictments, and its no flight lists, etc, is to get the main actors so embroiled in the legal system that they won't be game - or free - to make further trouble on the 20th.

I never thought I would have this view but I've grown to feel Gough's view about the bully getting a blood nose is how I feel too.
I've never had an issue with Gough's interpretation of the September 11 attacks.

Being appalled by an event and identifying the reasons behind it aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

I recall at the time seeing an interview with an American (I can't recall who it was) who pretty much said the attack was a result of US foreign policy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think one reason the FBI is moving so fast with indictments, and its no flight lists, etc, is to get the main actors so embroiled in the legal system that they won't be game - or free - to make further trouble on the 20th.

There is that, though I’m worried why they weren’t moving earlier.

My guess is enough Trump loyalists giving them a free pass.

How many of these nutjobs are from Tennessee?

It's a shame - Nashville is supposed to be a really cool city.
Nashville indeed is a very cool city. Once you get out of Nashville, though, most of rural Tennessee is real bumfu** Hicksville, particularly that area of Eastern Tennessee, up in the hills, past Knoxville, around Johnson City area, near the Kentucky border - its all trailer parks, white trash, some pretty wild "interesting" small towns. I've driven a fair bit around Tennessee over the years (road trips are by far the best way to get around and see the USA).
From what I can see, if the city has a hockey team, you're going to be OK.

From what I can see, if the city has a hockey team, you're going to be OK.

Nashville is a great city, and they also really get behind their hockey team.

I've been to both Vegas and Nashville. They have reputations as party cities, but I would 1000% go back to Nashville over Vegas, any day of the week.

I've never had an issue with Gough's interpretation of the September 11 attacks.

Being appalled by an event and identifying the reasons behind it aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

I recall at the time seeing an interview with an American (I can't recall who it was) who pretty much said the attack was a result of US foreign policy.

Most of the crap going on in the ME is the result of the US policies.

Most of the crap going on in the ME is the result of the US policies.
Let's not forget arbitrary national borders drawn by the British in the last 19th century as a contributing factor either.
Iraq is just three former Ottoman empire states cobbled together with little in common. Iran was virtually carved up by the British and Russians as well. Oil has been a blessing and a curse for the ME.

Let's not forget arbitrary national borders drawn by the British in the last 19th century as a contributing factor either.
Iraq is just three former Ottoman empire states cobbled together with little in common. Iran was virtually carved up by the British and Russians as well. Oil has been a blessing and a curse for the ME.
Instability in Africa if viewed through a colonial lenses puts a different stance on the standard right wing argument that blacks can't run things. Arbitrary borders bringing forcing different people together hasn't helped much either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back