Strategy 2021 bye round planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah we always lack behind SuperCoach. Although their decision last year to take Melbourne game averages was FAR better than what SuperCoach produced 🙄
Cost me the season in SC , that decision, never recovered

Fantasy was quicker last year & beat SC in announcements IIRC

An hour of Bye planning last night .....out the Window now

Cost me the season in SC , that decision, never recovered

Fantasy was quicker last year & beat SC in announcements IIRC

An hour of Bye planning last night .....out the Window now
My first ever season in SuperCoach and was ranked 120 going into that round. Gave up after that. Dawgs

Phillips. Markov. Kosi. Farrar. Titch.

Best 18 surely?
Just had to revert my trade of Flynn to Reeves .....I had players going everywhere, now I can't remember all the chess moves .....and I have to find $300K to make my 2nd trade

what to do now.gif

What position will he play for the dogs? He’s tempting. I liked him pre draft before he did his knee. Reminded me of Daniel Kerr. Maybe coz he’s a midget though...
You are asking a mere layperson to predict the positional genius that is Luke Beveridge?

What position will he play for the dogs? He’s tempting. I liked him pre draft before he did his knee. Reminded me of Daniel Kerr. Maybe coz he’s a midget though...

Clearly he will be our relief ruckman !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren’t you a week early though? 🧐

Normally I'm several weeks late for my trades, so i'm trying a new tactic.... :p

(my next weeks proposed trades keep the same structure, although I'm planning on Idun to Whitfield - so pushing Daniel to D6).

Should still have 180K (ish) left over after for the Rd 13 starting point.

I'm at 7 11 12 now, was 8, 10, 12 but Powell had to go, Guess I target R12 next week?

I'm not the best at this planning but I was going to trade out some of Kozi/Markov/Flynn/Phillips next week but I guess I hold them through the byes instead? as I risk having too many missing in round 12?

I'm at 7 11 12 now, was 8, 10, 12 but Powell had to go, Guess I target R12 next week?

I'm not the best at this planning but I was going to trade out some of Kozi/Markov/Flynn/Phillips next week but I guess I hold them through the byes instead? as I risk having too many missing in round 12?

You could upgrade someone, for example Phillips to Mitchell or Whitfield next week. Keeps your bye numbers the same, but gives you a premium straight out of the byes.

What's everyones thoughts about an aggregate score over the bye rounds? In SC I think if you score over 6k for the 3 rounds you've done exceptionally well.

I'm thinking somewhere around 1850/rnd so an aggregate of 5550 or is that setting the bar too high?

What's everyones thoughts about an aggregate score over the bye rounds? In SC I think if you score over 6k for the 3 rounds you've done exceptionally well.

I'm thinking somewhere around 1850/rnd so an aggregate of 5550 or is that setting the bar too high?

Just having a quick look and being pessimistic with rookie averages - 1550 is my rough projection. But that's every rookie player (including Jordan types and A Scott types) getting 50 - and other people hitting their rough average. Doesn't take into account Dusty getting 20 points higher last week, or Heeney going at nearly double his. Or Macrae getting a nice C score.

If you go the other way, I'm down - Whitfield, Taranto, Hall, Grundy, Kelly as premiums, plus Idun/Phillips (good for maybe 70) - replaced them with rookies in 4 spots - as I'm down to 19 maximum this week.

So if you take the top 4 out, I'm down 400-odd points, plus another 70-odd from the last three (difference between listed players and rookies at 50) due to only having 19.

So - if you were getting 2200 - you are probably down to 1730 this week - looking at it this way.

Now - it also depends on how your bye structure works, as this could be my best or worst week.

Just some random data and thinking for you mate !!

An interesting way of looking at it.

I've just gone off projections, fielding 22 (before team announcements) and projected 1861, then have to take off the lowest 4 which gives me 1692.

So maybe 5550 aggregate is a bit high.

An interesting way of looking at it.

I've just gone off projections, fielding 22 (before team announcements) and projected 1861, then have to take off the lowest 4 which gives me 1692.

So maybe 5550 aggregate is a bit high.

that falls nicely into my 1550 - 1750 projection. Now, the aim is to have more premiums at the end than at the start, so potentially as you trade a Jordan 70 to a Whitfield 110 - this figure could increase, but it does depend on a few factors.

Perhaps between 4750 and 5500 is the magic area, but I cannot remember last week let alone last years byes....

that falls nicely into my 1550 - 1750 projection. Now, the aim is to have more premiums at the end than at the start, so potentially as you trade a Jordan 70 to a Whitfield 110 - this figure could increase, but it does depend on a few factors.

Perhaps between 4750 and 5500 is the magic area, but I cannot remember last week let alone last years byes....
Yes, theoretically we'll have more premos in rnd 14 than in rnd 12, probably not in my case as I'll be missing 9 premos in rnd 14, and only 4 in rnd 12, with just 3 premos missing rnd 13 (yes, I don't have many premos)

How do you know I’m trading Jordon to Whitfield? 😳🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back