Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
who ever has Rodgers might come calling when he retires to host jeopardy next week............
I've already tagged him. Might be willing to work something out with helfarch too for the pervert if he wants someone who will be playing this season to go with Dak.

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
Nope. The salary attached to whatever player you bid on doesn't change. The bid amount or franchise tag is a one-year hit that shows as a "salary adjustment" on your roster separate to the player's salary.

So in the case of Logan Ryan, whoever gets him (be that arakaan by matching the offer or whoever wins the bid) gets Logan Ryan at $3,664,000 for 3-5 years and has take a "salary adjustment" of the winning bid for 1 year
This man makes sense

TheGreatBarryB

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Texans, Astros, Leeds
Nope. The salary attached to whatever player you bid on doesn't change. The bid amount or franchise tag is a one-year hit that shows as a "salary adjustment" on your roster separate to the player's salary.

So in the case of Logan Ryan, whoever gets him (be that arakaan by matching the offer or whoever wins the bid) gets Logan Ryan at $3,664,000 for 3-5 years and has take a "salary adjustment" of the winning bid for 1 year
So if winning bid is $50k is only salary adjustment hit.

Isn’t this open to collusion? “Hey Drd you bid on my 1st tag and I’ll bid on yours for 50k?” We both avoid the $1m hit

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
St.George
PM’d offer on you 1st round tag
Chances are no one will bid on someones 1st round tag because the other person will PASS and take your 1st rounder off you. And if two people wanna collude on 1st round tags it'll stand out so obviously. Even 2nd rounders. More likely it might happen with 3rd rounders, and those players people aren't afraid to outbid and outbid on, that they end up around close to the value of the tag itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
As you can plainly see after our latest trde I'm going halves with Arakaan this year in the entry fee, go the mighty Assassins l 👍

Remove this Banner Ad