AFL Grand Final 2021 Grand Final - Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sat, Sept 25 - 5:15pm AWST / 7:15pm AEST

Who you want to win the flag?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of shocking to me that teams don’t put more time into stopping Clayton Oliver

lions are hanging in there, but even if they steal this game...they are going nowhere. Haven't looked at all fluent and are picking up injuries.

I think we may be heading towards a Port/Demons GF.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Now that they finally decided to get rid of the pre finals bye, that will most likely be the match up.

The two toughest midfields going head to head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniher is over rated. Melts like butter when the real heat is on.

Cockatoo wins the "Gary Rohan" tonight.

Mathieson the faux tough guy, genuine s**t player.

Feel for Fages and hope they bounce back for him next week.

Daniher is over rated. Melts like butter when the real heat is on.

Cockatoo wins the "Gary Rohan" tonight.

Mathieson the faux tough guy, genuine sh*t player.

Feel for Fages and hope they bounce back for him next week.
They looked rubbish. Robinson is similar. Faux tough guy who cannot kick. They just re-signed him too.
They snuck into the top 4 with a minute to go in the season. They're just not that good.

Might be controversial but I’d like to see anyone who plays a game in a premiership season get a medal. It’s a team game and everyone makes a huge effort behind the scenes

Yer, I’ve always thought this but so many are deadset against it

risky and I don’t know if that would sit well with a warrior like Jones
I think it would provide a huge boost to them

He can still play a role

I‘d love to see it

Then with 5 minutes to go, with the game won, someone “pulls” a hammy getting him on the ground

Would be awesome to see

My last post on this
If you use the four limbs that the AFL use to assess the contact with an umpire scenarios

It’s neither aggressive, forceful, demonstrative or disrespectful

he will get a fine
Intentional contact with an umpire goes straight to the tribunal. As you are not supposed to make contact with an umpire at all, aggressive, forceful, demonstrative or disrespectful actions will be assessed differently from how they are assessed for a player. You could say that deliberately making contact with an umpire involves all of those things. Even if you discount forceful, all the rest are a good description of what Greene did. It is such an unusual reportable offence that there isn't even an example in the reportable offenses appendix in the Tribunal Guidelines. I would be really surprised if the AFL didn't view that their response should be seen because of how it looks for the recruitment of future umpires. Umpires have it hard enough throughout and after games without the perception that the AFL doesn't look after them.

Back