Mod. Notice 2021 Hall of Fame

Who you voting for

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello esteemed board mates.

Think it’s time we ran another HoF for the board. Please vote (up to 4 times) for who you think is deserving.

Please also let me know if I have omitted anyone.

I will close the voting in a couple of weeks (provided we have sufficient votes).

Will determine how many we are putting in based on the numbers.

Thank you

SamFFC unlucky for me, didn't vote for him only due to the fact he hasn't been round long. Could easily make a case that he contributes more than LA to this board but LA is very underrated at creating debate. The guy people love to hate is a skill in its own.

SamFFC unlucky for me, didn't vote for him only due to the fact he hasn't been round long. Could easily make a case that he contributes more than LA to this board but LA is very underrated at creating debate. The guy people love to hate is a skill in its own.
Can you cast a negative vote for someone?? Asking for a friend.

Didn't we do this last year? Did anyone actually get inducted from that? :think:
Yes

Didn't we do this last year? Did anyone actually get inducted from that? :think:
Nah we never got to the voting. I considered just awarding a few but figure we should do it properly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky it might be easier to pin the thread with more people rolling back in as the season starts. and threads fall off the first page quick with all the news in team threads and everything else.

Blacky it might be easier to pin the thread with more people rolling back in as the season starts. and threads fall off the first page quick with all the news in team threads and everything else.
Was thinking the same

i got 2 easy picks. but dont know who ill use my other 2 votes on.

So be on your best behavior campaigners and luck might swing your way

Oh noes, what will I do if I dont make that HOF on a forum I post on! :tearsofjoy:

Back